I can't open my EU account to move to USA. Anyone else on same boat?

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
Same, account management says I have 30 days free but when I try to login to game it says incorrect password on login.

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
just read the sticky on how to get it working and it worked, thanks.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
I got the same problem myself. Tried like 1 month ago, and tried again just now. I keep getting the reply that the master account doesn't exist or whatever. Kind of pisses me off.

The only accounts I can get into are my two old US accounts. But my EU accounts seems completely gone.

Any news about this?

Nate

FH is my second home
Have you tried putting _eu after the account name?

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Yeah, I tried that too. But oh well. Fixed it now. Called EA, and they reset my password for my 2 accounts.

So its all joy now. Downloading DAoC client, and really looking forward to playing again after like 3 years from the game. :D

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Folks,

As was stated in the FAQ, we are only activating current GOA subscribers during the initial stage of the transition. Of course we want for everyone to return to the Realms, however we need to get everyone settled in to their new servers prior to reopening resubscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and support.

What about your current subscription base that remained loyal and are running out of subs in the next day or 2 like me , where is the fairness for us ?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Quick edit just payed a month on main eu account no problem , dont see what the fuss is about got timecard and used in seconds , exuse above rant ;)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Quick edit just payed a month on main eu account no problem , dont see what the fuss is about got timecard and used in seconds , exuse above rant ;)

try that when you have 3 accs

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
try that when you have 3 accs

Well it worked fine for me and my 3 accounts!:)

But then again I bought the prepaid cards 1 by 1 and not in a huddle.
Not sure if that makes any difference but did it just to be on the safe side!:)

/Charmangle

Khornay

Fledgling Freddie
Hey,

I am a returning subscriber as well and I managed to reactive my account just after they moved the accounts to the US account centre. I had some troubles finding my old account, but I gave them a call and they found it again for me. Changed my password and my game password and was able to active it again using a time card I bought via the Dutch EA website. So I wonder why Andy said it was only for the current GOA subscribers... I managed to reactive it all over the past few days...

@Gungo: perhaps you need to reset the game password, you will get an error message stating they werent able to process the change but that is a faulty message. The password is changed.

Camel

Back in DAOC

eble

Fledgling Freddie
Hey,

I am a returning subscriber as well and I managed to reactive my account just after they moved the accounts to the US account centre. I had some troubles finding my old account, but I gave them a call and they found it again for me. Changed my password and my game password and was able to active it again using a time card I bought via the Dutch EA website. So I wonder why Andy said it was only for the current GOA subscribers... I managed to reactive it all over the past few days...

@Gungo: perhaps you need to reset the game password, you will get an error message stating they werent able to process the change but that is a faulty message. The password is changed.

Camel

Back in DAOC

Thats message from Andy was old, it actually refers to the start of the Mythic servers going back to February.

It was basically saying those with current subs would transfer first for testing, once completed they opened the server for free for one month.

You can ignore it now.

and Welcome back by the way :)

logged onto hib Ywain yesterday in a non peak US time and had 390 people online :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom