I can't open my EU account to move to USA. Anyone else on same boat?

BaTDiE

One of Freddy's beloved
Topic.

Just can't re activate my sub for my english server toon. It was closed before the transition.

Anyone figured out how to?

Cheers

Fao/Kasrry

Fledgling Freddie
As statet in the other post u need to have an account that was open before u can play atm...

As it looks like atm u cant resupp and onl peps that have been playing before GOA handed over the database is able to login. I ws playing but i have some trouble getting it to work atm.

I hope it makes sense =)

Fao

eble

Fledgling Freddie
yeah I logged inot the EU US account and it doesn't let you re-sub so I guess we have to wait

BaTDiE

One of Freddy's beloved
As statet in the other post u need to have an account that was open before u can play atm...

As it looks like atm u cant resupp and onl peps that have been playing before GOA handed over the database is able to login. I ws playing but i have some trouble getting it to work atm.

I hope it makes sense =)

Fao

Yeah that makes sense. But does that mean thats just for now? Or my EU toons are lost forever in the valhalla?

Fao/Kasrry

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe no. We will get or toon back and u will be able to transfer to Ywain, new german or new french server. It is jsut a matter of time at this point i geuss.

Fao

Nate

FH is my second home
Bring back goa! :D:D:D We could at least RightNow with them!!

Nibble

Part of the furniture
people meaning the billing page wont load right? saying cant find server this is bs

kiniki

Loyal Freddie
Thats because it links you to the old GOA billing not the new Mythic billing.

As they said above patience, its only the people who has a previous sub running that can play, its been stated all along that this was going to be the way so its not really bs :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I would have opened my account before but that would have required paying GOA more money, something which would make me sick.

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
I must admit, i would have thought if you logged on now it would come up with (account closed) and not (password or user name incorrect).

Ah well... patience is the key here!

K

Krondor

I had to use my game login username not my subs login to access the account details as others stated not able to renew subs yet

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
But what im saying is that it still sais password incorrect or username.... not account closed...

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
I must admit, i would have thought if you logged on now it would come up with (account closed) and not (password or user name incorrect).

Ah well... patience is the key here!

It does my main was still open on the 15th and can log into the new mirrow server np BB account was closed and says account closed when trying to log in,

i had password/user name wrong when i was trying to log into the mirror using a normal US client so i redid my eu install and patched it using the daoc-eu patch on orig eu client and i got in

Mythic_Andy

Fledgling Freddie
Folks,

As was stated in the FAQ, we are only activating current GOA subscribers during the initial stage of the transition. Of course we want for everyone to return to the Realms, however we need to get everyone settled in to their new servers prior to reopening resubscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and support.

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
Folks,

As was stated in the FAQ, we are only activating current GOA subscribers during the initial stage of the transition. Of course we want for everyone to return to the Realms, however we need to get everyone settled in to their new servers prior to reopening resubscriptions.

This :drink:

Nate

FH is my second home
I think these two parts of the faq confused me at least:

• Will I be able to resubscribe immediately if I am a returning player?
    • At this time there will be a short transition period during which returning players will not be allowed to reactivate their accounts. This is due to the process to transfer information from GOA to Mythic Entertainment. Please check the Herald for updates on how long this period will last and when you will be able to reactivate your account.

• Will I have to resupply my billing information?
    • Initially, no you will not. The first month of this service with Mythic will come at no cost to you. As we move into merging accounts and characters into the NA system fully, you will need to investigate the payment methods and options we have available to you, and may need to alter your information.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Btw is that master account you need to fill in a merge of all your accounts or something?
I had like 3 accounts but can't log in the mythic website with any of them (yes I know you can't pay subs yet but wanted to try if I could atleast access my accounts through there).
Then I requested my master account name through my email and got an account name for that and logged in with that which worked but it gave me an option to pay subs etc..

Seeing as nobody here can pay subs I guess this is a wrong account (Warhammer or something) although its a bit weird that my game logins from daoc don't seem to work as it says invalid master account name or password everytime I try it with different accounts also.
Anyone else having this problem also?

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Folks,

I'm sure they both are, now let the rest of us in :)

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Btw is that master account you need to fill in a merge of all your accounts or something?
I had like 3 accounts but can't log in the mythic website with any of them (yes I know you can't pay subs yet but wanted to try if I could atleast access my accounts through there).
Then I requested my master account name through my email and got an account name for that and logged in with that which worked but it gave me an option to pay subs etc..

Seeing as nobody here can pay subs I guess this is a wrong account (Warhammer or something) although its a bit weird that my game logins from daoc don't seem to work as it says invalid master account name or password everytime I try it with different accounts also.
Anyone else having this problem also?

Are you sure you are using https://eu-accounts.eamythic.com/
?

eble

Fledgling Freddie
and remember for some reason I got access to my EU subs page using my in-game password not the 'subs' password.

so try that as well.

Remember 'Game' password to access subs pages on the US site above.

Hope that helps

so to re-cap use your:

Game login name e.g

Eble1 and game password, not your subs name or password. confused yet?

Jox

Fledgling Freddie

Folks,

Current GOA subs.. So when will it be my/our turn?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
AHAHAHA!!! I got my account back!! Ambasher will once again roam the lands and create fire throughout the world!!

MWUHAHAHAHA!!

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Can login to all accounts on subs page, just cant reactivate yet!!!

Grrrr Let me in on my old toons, its been like 4 years since i played them, i want them now!!!!

hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom