I cant log in

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
Did i miss an announcement or should i try to fix it on my side?

Faya

Jalanteriel

Regular Freddie
Can't log in myself, something about warpatch not connecting or something. I was just in the middle of killing a zealot too! doh!

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Looks like the patch servers are down

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
Glad im not the onlyone...sad we cant log in thou )..and no announcement!

Faya

Elcyion

Fledgling Freddie
Do you lot get this error message when launching WAR?

The patch client was unable to retrieve the file [patcher-goa.prod.sig] from the patch server.
Please try the patch operation again in a short while.

Jalanteriel

Regular Freddie

The patch client was unable to retrieve the file [patcher-goa.prod.sig] from the patch server.

Yep...

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
I think we're patching up to 1.01 ?

US servers were patching earlier.

M

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie

Yup.

Both patch IPs (80.12.102.30 and 80.12.101.250) are getting timed out on my pings, and no clever traces on wireshark.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
same here on 2 PCs, got kicked out from the game and couldnt log back on again :(

wish I had en ETA on when its up again so I dont waste my time sitting here waiting for nothing :m00:

janderzzon

Fledgling Freddie
Same problem here. How hard can it be to have a server status page or atleast let us have some news about whats going on....... sucks being left in the dark.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
same here on 2 PCs, got kicked out from the game and couldnt log back on again :(

wish I had en ETA on when its up again so I dont waste my time sitting here waiting for nothing :m00:

Vastly improved communications.. fail! Would be kinda nice if they announced and update, so I'm guessing something went pop :D

C

covert0ne

I have just managed to log in. I got an email saying my beta subscription had entered so just re entered my product key that direct2drive gave me and I can now log on. FYI all servers are up (eu)

janderzzon

Fledgling Freddie

So if some people are able to log in the patching servers cant be down or what? do we use different servers depending on where we live?

L

loqusiste

I still get the same error msg as the op, tried on several computers in the house (Yes we ALL play) and exactly the same error. This appears to be the general pre patch server having problems as the patcher doesnt load with that error.

Can anyone confirm if they are actually able to log in as an EU customer?

Many thanks in advance.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
It's the typical error you get either when Servers are down OR when you don't have connection to Internet.
Actually the servers seem down for patching / maintenance.

Elcyion

Fledgling Freddie
So if some people are able to log in the patching servers cant be down or what? do we use different servers depending on where we live?

From what I understand, the error message means the Auth.Server is down, so noone should be able to login and play.....

...but honestly, I have nay idea....let's just hope GOA can enlighten us asap

oddy

Fledgling Freddie
I allway's love shots like that..

coz euh.. i have no idea what it all means:p:ninja:

That's network communication over TCP/IP. Whenever a connection is set up using the TCP/IP protocol, a SYN (synchronisation) frame is sent to the destination IP to check if the current IP and port is reachable, the source interface then wait for an incoming SYN/ACK (synchronisation+acknowledgment) from the same destination to begin handshake and establish connection. This is also how firewalls determine if communication is established or not.

Seems he's not the only one being a smartass, hah! :kissit:

Elcyion

Fledgling Freddie
Seems like a few can log in.
- A couple of guild mates had nay probs whatsoever to log on.....could it be dependent on country (Sweden here) or.. are we with the problem, still using the Beta client?

janderzzon

Fledgling Freddie
Im from sweden to, so that might be the case. Im not using Beta Client since i bought the game last week

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
Germany, beta client, cant log in and still the error.

Faya

oddy

Fledgling Freddie
I'm really disappointed at how GOA are treating us customers when it comes to informing about updates and downtime BEFORE or WHEN they actually happen. Seriously, how hard can it be?

Sitting on "unofficial" WAR forums checking for updates doesn't feel right to me. I want to be updated officially, at least a couple of days before. Is that too much to ask, you think?

It seems that WAR in US (Mythic themselves?) is handling this a lot smoother, not only informing about upcoming patches in time but also posting the patch notes. Anyone know if there's a good reason as to why GOA isn't using the same web layout/interface as the US one?

Elcyion

Fledgling Freddie
Problem seems to be in France.
If you are being routed through France and OpenTransit... you won't be able to login.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom