i cannot reply to /sends after installing toa

Uraniumpowered

Fledgling Freddie
I'd appreciate it a lot if someone know the answer to fix my problem.

I have my reply key bound as it should be, but when i try to reply to a /send, i get the message that its impossible to reply before i've received a message.

I have double checked that my reply-key is set, and it is. When running the SI client, i dont have this problem at all. I also tried both deleting the user.dat, and reinstalling the game.. can anyone help me please?

Its very annoying having to type /send <insert name> before every reply i want to do :-(

Uraniumpowered

Fledgling Freddie
I just got answer back from right-now on this problem - everything is ok now :clap:

If you cannot use the reply key or if some trade skills are displayed in a wrong language, you have a client/server language problem.

This issue happens when you use a client version different from the servers you're playing on (english client on a french or german server for example).

The language of the PvP server is english. So, what you can do is editing your update.dat file and changing the "german" or "french" word to "english" in the file.

Then delete the language folder in the game directory and launch the game. All the problems mentioned above will be corrected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom