I can see what you are saying guys

Phantoman

Fledgling Freddie
Since I have been playing Hib
eg No hibs on and alb taking towers and keeps at late nite
same old people, and useing exploits.
well for those useing the exploits you are reported, that should get rid of 80% of albs.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Roll US tbh,let the albs PvE the keeps all they want.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Since I have been playing Hib
eg No hibs on and alb taking towers and keeps at late nite
same old people, and useing exploits.
well for those useing the exploits you are reported, that should get rid of 80% of albs.

Think you find this is why no hibs are online same shit different day from albs.

In End monotinous and tedious why do people still bother you take towers/keeps back then find them Pve'd = no action boredom in end log.

:(

Would love for 1 day Dyvet to be back to normal but seeing as the few on this server spoil it for the majority I wont't be playing Dyvet for a very long time.

Soulja

ileks

Part of the furniture
Come to the USA servers, its great :) Dt are recruiting on classic too! :)

Sorin

Banned
Well, duh! That's why he's calling it an exploit.... :eek7:

But, but.. aww, damn... you got me.

I threw my sword through the keep wall, and did 2050 damage because my imba strength is 912... please don't ban me :(

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
Its more annoying having that prick remoteaccess turning up with his 3 accs spamming mezz, ns and pets, than being hit through walls. Was 3 hibs on this morning, one was a lev 15, 2 lev 50's, that soon went down to, 1 lev 50 and a lev 15. Those tower titles must be soooooo important to some

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Its more annoying having that prick remoteaccess turning up with his 3 accs spamming mezz, ns and pets, than being hit through walls. Was 3 hibs on this morning, one was a lev 15, 2 lev 50's, that soon went down to, 1 lev 50 and a lev 15. Those tower titles must be soooooo important to some

Dont claim towers or even go out to defend. You noyl get rps if you have a tower mission (like 150 rps) a+ whatever is on the top for say defenders inside it when it fell etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom