I apologize for killing 2 groups in barrows

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by Galieran

I think that the main reason that ppl get extremely mad are that they have set lvl goals each day. And want to get to lvl 50 as quick as possible. I think this is a very bad idea, because it will take most enjoyment out of the game. The game will nolonger be a game but more like a job. I play to have fun, therefore I´m in no big hurry, I´ll probably get to 50, or maybe never, dont really care.
I think that ppl should play with patience and discover all of the wonderous things in the game. And I guess this will go in our guild recruitment policy..

That all depends on the reasons people have to play DAoC. Some people play it for the atmosphere, the roleplaying and the quests. Other people play DAoC just to be good in RvR. For this last category exping is just a thing they have to do to get a good RvR char. I myself like all aspects of the game... quests, item hunting, crafting, exping and RvR.

So it's wrong to say to these people it's a bad idea to hurry exping, because their goal in the game may be different from yours.

Again many thanks to you all, I was about to delete my character, because of this, but you safed him.

Heh, if everyone who made a mistake of pulling lots of mobs and killing groups would delete their char and start again, Lyonesse would be empty and there would be 700 Albs in Mithra.

O

old.Galieran

Yes Methos, you are right about different ppl having different goals, I didnt think of it that way.

Oh, well I guess I´ve gotten oer it (hope they have).

Erhard

C

c0ngo

Originally posted by tilde

Congo the smite-cleric did a similar thing in the middle 30's, we stood at the downslope to the lizzys and fighting them. He fell down TWICE and pulled em all & killed us all :m00:

Shit happends

It was lag wasn't it ;) er well maybe not.

I've fallen down there quite a bit though :( thought I'd b ok once cause I got stuck 1/2 way up the wall but that didn't make any differance I still died as did some of my grp).

I could make a whole thread on the stupid things I've done.

Healing Kultas when he'd hit 50 and left grp 2 hit the Glacier Giant was a good one that got the grp including Aikmore killed :( , I could go on.....

T

Talifer

I fell down there once too, just after I'd been rezzed but luckily, for everyone else, the fall killed me so nothing aggroed ;)

Talifer

C

c0ngo

When I was falling down in there it was before there was any fall damage.

B

Belsameth

had a great laugh here too! :clap:

jump for cash....I mjst remember thatone :D

don't worry mate, might not be high enough for the barrows yet, but should I ever encounter you, you'll have a group with me :D

(My personal bad habbit is pulling named mobs, thinking they're only blue, and forgetting they take half the camp with them :p )

A

aikmore

Originally posted by C0ngo

Healing Kultas when he'd hit 50 and left grp 2 hit the Glacier Giant was a good one that got the grp including Aikmore killed :( , I could go on.....

rofl Congo was that you..

i can tell you i was pissed :flame:

well rofl to think about it now:clap: :clap:

S

scavanger

Not to Worry

I was there in the same group and yes they were pissed so was i but shit happens ... and i was just in a group with u now till i DL and the game would not let me back in .....and u did not get us all killed i got out by dum luck :D

i Group with u agaen

(sorry spelling sux well sleepy)

Scavenger Lastmanstanding

ASq

O

old.mcmilliam

lol i seen one person cause a wipe out of 30 in dartmoor so no biggie.
guy was having a joke went out of hand and had the guts to aplogize instead of trading insults with folks.
see no reason to put him on any bad list to be honest.

D

Draylor

Ah mistakes happen.

The worst of it is when your lying dead knowing youve just done something ridiculously dumb watching the scrolling death messages as other groups get wiped out :(

C

c0ngo

Originally posted by aikmore

rofl Congo was that you..

i can tell you i was pissed :flame:

well rofl to think about it now:clap: :clap:

I know u were pissed which is y I never mentioned it til now ;)

I'd been up all night which is my only excuse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom