i am wondering...

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Dam i should have soloe'd more before. Only really just got back to soloing.

Think i end up getting from 10-20 solo kills a day tbh, so it goes slow.:(

You can't rvr in busy areas, so forced to hand around beno where you only get the odd 1v1 fight.:( End up waiting like 15 minutes just to find one alb, which is annoying.

To many stealthers run outside the keep stealthed to the docks, so i can't even look for them.

hopefully i'll ding 300 soon.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
350ish solo kills on ns :p played so much the first ~2 weeks i need to relax a bit, was a bit too dedicated to making the NS vid :p

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
17000 kills
1600 deatbhlows
2 solo kills (lol)
70 keeps
700 towers

even my cleric has more solo kills

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Muylaetrix said:
17000 kills
1600 deatbhlows
2 solo kills (lol)
70 keeps
700 towers

700 towers?!?!? damn.. :D
Got about 21k total kills on sham.. 200ish deathblows and about 50 solo kills :) And just dinged 100 towers :clap:

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Rediknight said:
I think there should be seperate titles for those who achieve it solo with their bot and those who just get the bit between their teeth and go out there the way it was intended... :|
Perhaps it could be called "bane of afkers" because there ain't any other way you'd manage it unbuffed ;)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
xrystofer retire ure reaver and make a new tank like a pally and get it to RR10!

Or make a warrior on mid and then u can dou with me!

We take lev 10 towers together! which i have proved 2 warrios can do, with no seers, if no defenders.

Everz

FH is my second home
I have 100 n something, really should have played my chanter more, still a bit off deathblow title.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
brad said:
xrystofer retire ure reaver and make a new tank like a pally and get it to RR10!

We take lev 10 towers together! which i have proved 2 warrios can do, with no seers, if no defenders.
gona try get solo title first and meybe lord....meybe...:)

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
17000 kills
1600 deatbhlows
2 solo kills (lol)
70 keeps
700 towers

700 towers is more than both my guilds combined combined :<

Ging

Part of the furniture
lol erm my cabalist has

7 solo kills

and

1500(ish) deathblows....

What a leeching bastard!

Baron

Fledgling Freddie
Ging are you trying to multi task again?
Put your pecker away and conentrate

censi

Can't get enough of FH
600 solo kills.

I have not really rvr'd for more than like 5 hours in the last 2-3 weeks though.

new rig comes soon (current machine is too fucked to play on) and im gonna go hardcore banzaii again for a couple of months.

its a nice title to have i think anyone that gets 2000 solo kills with state of cluster deserves like a big pat on the back.

I would bet money on you being first to get there tbh xyro.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
xxManiacxx said:
About 50% is solo kills. Not that high imo. A true soloer should have atleast 75% solo kills.
Depends,

You have a solo fight get your guy to 5 % then captainpugwash and co take that title away, its all down to luck and the area you are fighting.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
... and it was like <-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> long!

Forfid

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
... and it was like <-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> long!
lol

like 12 cm long in my screen, quite small in fact :p

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
brad said:

But then you wouldnt be the "solo warrior" any more :(

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Infanity said:
Depends,

You have a solo fight get your guy to 5 % then captainpugwash and co take that title away, its all down to luck and the area you are fighting.
that guy told me he will report me for Xrealm cos i let him die :p

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
I think around 2:1 Total-kill:Solo-kill ratio is pretty okay for a solo'er. Alot of things can mess up getting solo kill credit, and if you ever take part in a keep take, and DoT mine alot of enemies when they charge lord, you often get alot alot of Total-kill credit, making it hard to keep a good ratio :p

Faiton is a monster, best NS on the cluster imo. Damn nice guy too! :worthy:

Reza

One of Freddy's beloved
Ill be back rvr in a couple days, think when i stopped about month ago i had ~1600 solo kills.

Annoying thing is that recently killed enemy who arent worth full rp dont give you a solo kill while they still give you deathblow kill and normal kill stat, so its hard keeping ur solo/db ratio hi. Though Have had the rare fight where ive got a solo kill without the deathblow as someone has nicked it with v small amount of dmg :)

sxx

Fledgling Freddie
my.php

pre-toa

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
:mad:
Alb kills: 518
Mid kills: 380
total : 898

DB's:
alb: 230
mid: 148
total: 378

Solo kills:
Alb: 127
mid: 76
Total: 203

capture report:
keeps: 5
towers: 35

PvE Report: 1 dragon ;(
23days /played sofar

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Rediknight said:
I think there should be seperate titles for those who achieve it solo with their bot and those who just get the bit between their teeth and go out there the way it was intended... :|

That title is called 'Warder' i believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom