I am the only one who.....

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Does styles and spells by clicking on the icon? :(

i need to get a better play style :S

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
guildmate of mine didn't know you could use the number keys for the quickbar till I pointed it out at our guildmeet :)

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
When daoc first came out I clicked the icons with my mouse and I've never grown out of it. :) It just seems easier to me, but probably slower.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
I use my mouse to click in the 7, 8, 9 and 10 icon's but I do the 1 trough 6 ones with the 1 trough 6 keys since I can reach them easily...

but no you're not alone :p

Afran

Part of the furniture
Use keyboard for pretty much everything apart from targetting (no F8 jokes ;<) and panning camera.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Shanaia said:
I use my mouse to click in the 7, 8, 9 and 10 icon's but I do the 1 trough 6 ones with the 1 trough 6 keys since I can reach them easily...

but no you're not alone :p

same ;)

but keys 7-10 contain (mostly) useless stuff anyway :p

Sandariel

Fledgling Freddie
On melee chars I usually put styles on the num block...

On my reaver I got, for example, the block chain on 1, 2, 3; Slam on "+"; Leviathane on insert; the parry chain on 7,8,9 and asp (back style) on 5. Love this setup, works very well since you got all styles ready you could ever need. On the Quickbar I got stuff like potions, spells, auras etc.

So when I'm in melee I usually only use the num block, and from range I click with the mouse.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
I use 1-4 for the main styles/spells and 1 being stick/face 2 being Anytime leading on to 3-4 for reactional stuff, I use the mouse for the rest of the QB also wheel mouse to switch between QBs and select a pot/art ability and so on. :)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
All depends for me, sometimes I'm on autorun and holding the ` button to pan around with me mouse, sometimes I use the keyboard for 1(bow) and 2(crit) when im taking down a door.

Usually a mix between clicking them and pressing the kayboard, but on pally I always twist with my mouse the old fashioned way :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom