I am sorry!

• Thread starter Msdfui0asgaoiurdxzku
  • Start date
M

Msdfui0asgaoiurdxzku

hi guyz.
id like to say big soz cos im more stupid than all of you, i cant help it!
I am attention deprived irl as noone will talk to me
I also lied about all my kills and rape babies in my spare time

Tohorti please give me some of your sweet sweet loving
<bends over>

p.s. Raven is my hero and my god

People are impersonating me now? Pathetic. Just because you cannot win an argument :) Keep it coming though it's hilarious.

PS. Got the signature wrong.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
hi guyz.
id like to say big soz cos im more stupid than all of you, i cant help it!
I am attention deprived irl as noone will talk to me
I also lied about all my kills and rape babies in my spare time

Tohorti please give me some of your sweet sweet loving
<bends over>

p.s. Raven is my hero and my god

apology accepted Dori.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
They didn't ban this user: Msdfui0asgaoiurdxzku
They did ban this one: Msdfuioasgaoiurdxzku

Two slightly different user names

Chronictank

FH is my second home
hehe it wasnt really him, mr deebs will delete the acc when he gets around to it

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
They didn't ban this user: Msdfui0asgaoiurdxzku
They did ban this one: Msdfuioasgaoiurdxzku

Two slightly different user names

don't worry about it. just report it. I'm not particularly used to dealing with crazy people, but I can ban them, even though it bores the hell out of me and disturbs my pron surfing :/

that, till Deebs gets the IP banned heh.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
don't worry about it. just report it. I'm not particularly used to dealing with crazy people, but I can ban them, even though it bores the hell out of me and disturbs my pron surfing :/

that, till Deebs gets the IP banned heh.

doubt it will make a diff mate, he already is IP banned but assumably uses proxies to create new accounts
Although adding a thing where you have to be authroised before you can view "private" groups would be a idea

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
By the way if anyone was wondering and actually took it serious, the "i'm getting the fuzz!!" was a wind up :D

Worked wonders even, Dori old boy sent me a PM and everything:

"Let's be objective here. I don't like insulting and hurting people as much as I have obviously done to you. My thread was only intended as a bit of fun and as it fooled no one there was obviously no harm done. I just don't see how you can get so angry over it. I would apologise but I just don't see anything wrong. You have constantly insulted me throughout my time on Freddyshouse without even knowing me and so you think that I am the bad one? I'm willing to put things aside and diminish the rift between us if you are prepared to realise that it was a just a joke, not meant to harm anyone."

That's how you do it.

(decided to drop the windup in PM as it wouldn've been a tad rude and i got bored)

A

AbJaJf

By the way if anyone was wondering and actually took it serious, the "i'm getting the fuzz!!" was a wind up Worked wonders even, Dori old boy sent me a PM and everything:"Let's be objective here. I don't like insulting and hurting people as much as I have obviously done to you. My thread was only intended as a bit of fun and as it fooled no one there was obviously no harm done. I just don't see how you can get so angry over it. I would apologise but I just don't see anything wrong. You have constantly insulted me throughout my time on Freddyshouse without even knowing me and so you think that I am the bad one? I'm willing to put things aside and diminish the rift between us if you are prepared to realise that it was a just a joke, not meant to harm anyone."That's how you do it.(decided to drop the windup in PM as it wouldn've been a tad rude and i got bored)
It was nothing about getting me prosecuted, I knew that nothing would come of it and I can honestly say that. I honestly felt bad about causing you so much grief but since you seem to think you have "won" this battle then perhaps I shouldn't be so sympathetic. Just look back, you were a laughing stock to everyone and I succeeded in getting you wound up. I knew that nothing would ever come of it as the concept of getting me prosecuted for this is so ridiculous. I'd bet that you actually tried to get me arrested and realise that it would not work.However, you played the game.

You got wound up, people disliked you for it. It's what I set out to do. When you get upset about it it was no one's fault but your own. I offered you a two-way apology, but you didn't take it. That's your fault too. The King offered you back your dignity and you did not take it.This is definatly top of my arguments pile. It was hilarious watching you resort to lies, getting many other forum members to dislike you and most of all outsmarting you to the point you tried to get me arrested. Well, the King has a message of his own for you: Call the care police?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It was nothing abou*snip*all the care police?

Well, before you get thrown out...AGAIN...just have to say that if you think you wound me up, you're mistaken. True master of wound ups uses their own attack and attempts against the person, and evidently from this reply, you got wound up bad. Hell, you even tried to reconcile over PMs. Come on man! :clap:

Simple.

Everyone here who knows me, knows i do this forum sh*t for a living so don't start boy ;)

By the way, your still lacking in the "outsmart" thing as you've never actually done it.

A

AbJaJf

Well, before you get thrown out...AGAIN...just have to say that if you think you wound me up, you're mistaken. True master of wound ups uses their own attack and attempts against the person, and evidently from this reply, you got wound up bad. Hell, you even tried to reconcile over PMs. Come on man! :clap:

So you are basically claiming you pretended to get wound up? Get over yourself. Seriously, just look back at yesturday's thread. You were a laughing stock, many people started to dislike you, I outsmarted you every time, you were almost in tears :). I only tried to reconcile because you were so upset - what does that say about me and you? Perhaps, that I am the better person? One should think so. Just look at how many neutrals disagreed with your actions in the other thread.

old.Tohtori said:
Everyone here who knows me, knows i do this forum sh*t for a living so don't start boy ;)

And did you say that I had no life?

old.Tohtori said:
By the way, your still lacking in the "outsmart" thing as you've never actually done it.

Time and time again I have disprooved you. It was laughable that you claimed to pretend not to be wound up, I am literally laughing my arse off in real life :). Anyway, I could put loads of smilies into my posts to pretend that I am all happy like you claim to be, work's doesn't it :)?

Anyway, you didn't even attempt to counter my argument above. However, feel free to pretend you are smarter than me when many neutrals and myself will always know who the winner was. Oh, and you could just play the "lolz u gut banned so i win dur argumant" card when I do get banned.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
This guy takes himself so serious, its hard to know if he is being sarcastic by choise or if its mentally inherited. And they way he is grasping for straws to get a jump on another person, fails miserably (He actually haven't figured out he did) :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So you are basically claiming you pretended to get wound up? Get over yourself. Seriously, just look back at yesturday's thread. You were a laughing stock, many people started to dislike you, I outsmarted you every time, you were almost in tears :). I only tried to reconcile because you were so upset - what does that say about me and you? Perhaps, that I am the better person? One should think so. Just look at how many neutrals disagreed with your actions in the other thread.

Yes, just take a look at the other thread and notice how you got played.

Getting you to reconcile was just the cherry on top.

Wind up the one trying to wind you up, it's a classic move and worked like a charm. But ofcourse your only defence is "no i amde you cry!", get over yourself.

SAnd did you say that I had no life?

Nope. You did. To me. Many times. Again, pot kettle and i'm not even dark brown in this case.

Time and time again I have disprooved you. It was laughable that you claimed to pretend not to be wound up, I am literally laughing my arse off in real life :). Anyway, I could put loads of smilies into my posts to pretend that I am all happy like you claim to be, work's doesn't it :)?

Nope, time and time again you tried to say something, and when i countered, you, in the end, resorted to "i owned you in thid!" because you just ran out of silly things to say.

Anyway, you didn't even attempt to counter my argument above. However, feel free to pretend you are smarter than me when many neutrals and myself will always know who the winner was. Oh, and you could just play the "lolz u gut banned so i win dur argumant" card when I do get banned.

I don't need to use the "u get banned card", but you evidently need to try and use it in your favor. Pathetic little man :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
doubt it will make a diff mate, he already is IP banned but assumably uses proxies to create new accounts
Although adding a thing where you have to be authroised before you can view "private" groups would be a idea

current idea is to make new users watch an non-skippable vid of a certain artist to the end before receiving a confirmation code to access the forum. ;)

and please everyone, don't feed the trolls :/

L

Lohhn34

current idea is to make new users watch an non-skippable vid of a certain artist to the end before receiving a confirmation code to access the forum. ;)

and please everyone, don't feed the trolls :/

I'm only banned because I play Thidranki and I killed some people from this forum (in Thidranki).

Is that really fair?

Edit: I have apologised many times (if you actually cared to notice), however no one seems to care. It's not my fault you cannot accept and apology. I am close to giving up, it's wasting my time :)

I have never given anyone death threats, I have never spammed the forums - it really is pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom