i am so stupid

haoth

Fledgling Freddie
3 years is a long time isent it ? i think i have fu.... up some rl things that may be beyond fixing \cry (irl)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
its like eastenders this...what/how have you fucked up?

oh and things are never as bad as they first seem.

haoth

Fledgling Freddie
you know it is this girl. 3 years ago i where thinking i am too young to bind ,this is never going to work and bla bla, I where so stupid ( one day i left without giving a sane reason) I ended up hurting myself AND the the person i care the most for in the whole world.
\cry

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
everyone does things they regret, its part of life, if there is nothing you can do about it now dont do anything, shit happens,no point worrying about things out of your control. if there is something you can do (talk to her) then do it, its never to late.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
he killed her and put her in his closet. the smell is now toxic and is making it hard for him to breathe.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, believe it or not, things can be fixed with a simple "magic wand" (perverts...), that many people forget they have (oh come on, grow up). It's a wonderful thing(yeahyeah, ha ha) that i like to call speaking.(Not seed king damnit!)

You can fix almost anything with it. Dial up, knock on door, grab by the sleave and talk.

Anything that is meant to be fixed/fixable will get that way with effort.

Explain, be honest and don't go down the "but i aer man with bullets and guns!!!" road.

DirtyDiana

Fledgling Freddie
here is a sensible thing to remember, "if you worry you die, if you dont worry you die, so why worry?"

Outlander

Part of the furniture
DirtyDiana said:
here is a sensible thing to remember, "if you worry you die, if you dont worry you die, so why worry?"
why not worry then? same outcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom