I am so happy!

Darkzler

Fledgling Freddie
Today i got my login and password for DAoC so i will start my super healer on excalibur or prydwen now! :D

Wohooo

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Darkzler said:
Today i got my login and password for DAoC so i will start my super healer on excalibur or prydwen now!

Wohooo

Good Luck :)

Personally I'd go for Prydwen, although that would mean you'd come up against the might of The Rigante :twak:
Pryd's generally a bit friendlier and more welcoming, or so I've found.

If you do go Pryd - have a word with Addlcove as he's a nice friendly guy and has a healer he's recently started there (I just hope he doesn't mind me volunteering him here :p)

Oh, and if you get bored of your healer, start a skald as well - they're great fun.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
I was that way when I started playing.

...now I'm a bitter, twisted fuck that tortures orphans for the sheer giggle factor. :mad:

Mebbe you'll get lucky and leave this game unscathed though, meh. :)

Darkzler

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe thanks alot Naetha!

Yeah i take your word for it so i will go for prydwen hehe

Gonna contact the dude you told me about and try to get to know him a bit and maybe play sometime with him.

Sissyfoo... Haha :D Ironicly i don't think this game will let me down ;) i have so much to give and will take alot more but beware of me in the RvR cause i am nasty there (i hope) :touch:

Any more prydwen people who wanna play some with me or have a chat over DAoC ?? Please contact me so we can enjoy some time togheter playing :)

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
grrr naetha :p

actually it´s quite ok, I´ve had such a brilliant reception (was even told by one guy he thought mid was lucky to had me... poor innocent dorf) that it would be rude not to pass that on :)

darkzler it´s addLcove it´s not an i :) feel free to pm me ingame

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Don't roll a Healer if you want to have fun. You get shit from your realm if you screw up, and you get shit from the other realms for being 'FoTM' and 'Overpowered'

Roll a Thane, we need more for the up-coming FoTM thane gank groups :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom