I am patching.

Quetzal

Fledgling Freddie
please stop hitting the F5 key on war website please :S I.. can't... do... shit... there...

Quetzal

Fledgling Freddie
i feel like either going to bed _right now_ and sleep until 8 or so, wake up, register my key and sit erect at my keyboard, waiting.

:D :D :D :D

Is the europpean beta in europpean servers? Cuz the Wrath of the lich king all the beta was in canadian servers... everyone lagged badly.

Chey

Fledgling Freddie
well atm i have a 100% mythic patcher too and a fubar'd war europe website, it just dont seem to wanna load properly so im guessing (wild stabby in dark) that they are doing updates to it?????

sorry total wishful thinking, getting too dam impatient now, bought a new desk for the study, just got everything ready to start the erecting, and..... there is only half of it in the box....grrr.... so now i have nothing to do to keep me busy and my mind off of the waiting

Barluk

Fledgling Freddie
I hope they let us patch or give us a way to patch b4 the servers are up.. just a tought..

Quetzal

Fledgling Freddie
Agreed, it may be a optional patch but i want it 0.o

Voiceovers make me happy

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
My CB client refused to update at some point ("too many changed files" or something along those lines), so I got the one available by torrent. With that one you'll get a "create account" button below the login fields.

I don't doubt if I download the Open Beta client it will look like everyone elses Open Beta client. But we're supposed to be able to patch up the closed beta one, was just pointing out currently that isn't working in the same way as open beta one seems to be.

Kaleii

Fledgling Freddie
3GB download just for some icing on the cake - no thanks, I guess I can wait until the box arrives ;)

Ditto.
And you don't know what kind of speeds you'll get trying to dl the voicepacks either, had enough hell with the OB client;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom