I am on here now and then

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Not as dead as the first BG's. More like Thid on an afternoon.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
I thought threads about stuff that were alive got locked?

delete

Can't get enough of FH
+1 for the server that cant be named.. it really brings me back to the origins of my daoc "career".

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Need a forum for all the excali/prydwenites where we can actually talk without getting it locked up, its too bad this ones dying cause we can't do it thou.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Need a forum for all the excali/prydwenites where we can actually talk without getting it locked up, its too bad this ones dying cause we can't do it thou.

You know, you could use the forum provided by the server that cannot be named...

Crash

One of Freddy's beloved
raven come play on the server that cannot be named :D some OLD SCHOOL daocers here :) /roll hib ofc

Crash

One of Freddy's beloved
that is if you aer Ravenbourne - the hero ? if not ... /ignore

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yeah it is :) Nah DAOC is well and truly behind me :)

Crash

One of Freddy's beloved
was behind me too! (Rafiki the enchanter btw) but origins was too good an opportunity to miss out on! so many old faces, in a guild with Aragone of LA. Absolutely brilliant :d

Everz

FH is my second home
Except till the server that can't be named gets its new server installed it'll be a lagfest

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Guys, we've been over this. Freeshard talk is not allowed on FreddysHouse. If you want to talk about freeshards, go somewhere else. I don't want to be a kill joy, but rules are rules and they need to be followed

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Guys, we've been over this. Freeshard talk is not allowed on FreddysHouse. If you want to talk about freeshards, go somewhere else. I don't want to be a kill joy, but rules are rules and they need to be followed
The Voldemort server out populates live.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture

Were talking about Gaheris server, you know that PvE server.

Everz

FH is my second home
The other server that should be not named is closing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom