I am not an alcoholic but...

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Ban alcohol \o>

(in reference to this being the same way the duty on tobacco slowly kept and keeps going up to "save the children")

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Split cabinet is better this time around imo, thats why i am going to vote lib dem

derailed1.jpg

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz, sorry, I am educated to a higher standard than you I am afraid. big soz :(

I dislike Labour and I have the right to say so, sorry if that offends your child like view on politics, maybe when you actually live in the real world for a few years you can form an opinion, from all the...How do I lock my door??!?! Whats a cooker do?!!??! threads you don't seem to have any idea about how to function away from mummy and daddy. Nobody is saying we will be safer under the tories. Labour have pissed billions up the walls with no results and are now lying through the mess.

Child like view? Err I study economics at university - the two subjects clash a lot I can tell you.

I don't live in a real world? I rent. AFAIK: you rent. I work. You work. I pay bills. You pay bills etc.

You posting 'Labour, Govermment for *****' in a thread at alcohol suggested to me you thought this was a labour-only situation. I simply corrected you that it wasn't.

I don't care if you bash Labour but atleast have the good nature to back up your ramblings with evidence or not to make a tit of yourself when the thing you use to attack them is the same thing the other party are proposing.

That said - I had a good laugh at how much of a muppet you are/have become. Good stuff.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
To be fair Raven you did come out sounding rather cockish there. Why go down the whole im more educated and older therefor better than you?

I know plenty of older people who know fuck all, they just think cause they are older they are wiser, not true, just makes you arrogant

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I know plenty of older people who know fuck all, they just think cause they are older they are wiser, not true, just makes you arrogant

Yes but because i'm older then you, i can tell you that you are wrong in this :D

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Child like view? Err I study economics at university - the two subjects clash a lot I can tell you.

I don't live in a real world? I rent. AFAIK: you rent. I work. You work. I pay bills. You pay bills etc.

You posting 'Labour, Govermment for *****' in a thread at alcohol suggested to me you thought this was a labour-only situation. I simply corrected you that it wasn't.

I don't care if you bash Labour but atleast have the good nature to back up your ramblings with evidence or not to make a tit of yourself when the thing you use to attack them is the same thing the other party are proposing.

That said - I had a good laugh at how much of a muppet you are/have become. Good stuff.

While my post was a little off (I was shit faced, my only defence I am afraid and this morning I was in an even worse state than when I went to bed) the points still stand. Most of the bullshit that goes on in parliament has little to no impact on day to day life. We work, we get paid, we use our money to buy stuff (or save ofc) simple as that. Labour are interfering in that more and more.
Things like a minimum price on alcohol are just cheap easy ways to punish the masses for the faults of the few. Why the fuck should I have to pay more for something just so some little scrote can't afford it?
Labour are ***** and everyone who votes for them are also ***** its as simple as that.
We are giving away more and more of our civil liberties to these arse holes each year, they introduce more and more legislation to control us using some lame excuse about terrorism, the IRA were a much more dangerous and real threat than Al Qaeda yet I don't remember us having such extreme policing then. They got is involved in 2 illegal wars which have done nothing but piss off some seriously unhinged mental folk and give oil companies easy access to more oil.
While the whole financial melt down wasn't solely Labours fault, the fact that we had no back up plan or money for a rainy day is their fault. They sold just about everything they had at rock bottom price to fund all sorts of useless schemes, most of which don't last longer than 2 years before they get canned or don't make it into existence, a good example is the NHS computer system which is just a 12 Billion pound lol by the looks of things. They come out with scheme after scheme to save the environment, each one more expensive than the last yet nothing changes, the country still looks looks like a rubbish dump and apparently we are all still fucked.
Have you seen the state of the roads in the UK? They weren't repaired properly last year and I doubt we will see much repair this year either, where the fuck does all the money made by speed cameras and road tax go?
Public transport is just a bad joke, they raise the price of fuel with some vague excuse about forcing people onto public transport, the only problem is that most public transport is terrible, or doesn't even exist.

They are a party of meaningless headlines for people who are too stupid to make their own decisions. No party should be in power for more than two terms, it will probably take that long for the Tories to fix this mess created by Labour who will no doubt turn the sheep back to them by then so that they can fuck it all up again. A government should serve the people, not control them, last time I checked this was still a democracy, not that it feels much like one sometimes.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I agree with you on a variety of those points Raven.

I'm not sure if its me misinterpreting you or what but you always seem to have it out for labour when really I think the problem extends more to democracy and politics as a whole.

Someone posted something ages ago about the fact tories/lib dem/labour use to overlap slightly in their policies - now their policies are very much the same. It's a sentiment I agree with.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
which silly fucker thought this up?

they tried it with 'green tax' - charge more for something we are going to use regardless, and claim its to try and stop us doing it. no one is going to stop going on holiday just because the govt want to smack another tax on the ****.

charge me more for booze (prices increase all the fucking time anyway) and ill still drink it.

who exactly is this going to stop?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Nothing, it is ill considered at best. Binge drinking doesn't just happen because the booze is cheap, when you allow alcopops to go on sale that encourages people to drink more than usual because it tastes sugary sweet and is easier to consume in vast quantities. You only have to go out clubbing and see how many people are drinking this shit because it actually tastes nice. Back when all we had was lager/ale and spirits with a mixer people generally cosumed less, of course the hardened drinkers always binged but the mainstream consumed roughly 40% less units of alcohol if the statistics are to be believed.

Banning alcopops, and forcing price rises on cheap high strength lager and cider would be more productive. I am not deluded enough to think it cures the problem though, binge drinking will always exist to some extent but at the moment it is a rampant and out of control element of popular culture that needs to be reigned in. Just not by some knee jerk reaction to please the lilly livered liberals.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
curse those hand-wringing-commie-lefty-weak-ass-liberals

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom