I am ill

Gamah

Banned
Think I got the beginnings of the flu :( Anyone else feel like shit?

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Nope all good here... Sure you aint fakeing it - just to stay home from work and game?:cheers:

I would... if i had a job... ehhh nevermind.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
I felt like shit yesterday, had the worst case of diarrhea

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
I'm Grand ... apart from a sore back ( well it's not that sore).

Plus i think i'm allergic to work .. i break out in a sweat :m00:

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I feel like shit, but I don't have the flue.

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
i feel like shit, but thats from eating 7 buns with cheese :(

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
I feel like shit too, started yesterday, went out last night too probably not the best I idea coz I feel like I've been punched in the face and my whole body aches.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Oh Noes ... it's Bird FLu !!!!!!!one!!!11!!1!!1

kisskis.jpg

Himse

FH is my second home
Me Gamah me! I got that shitty virus thing from most of the schools and stuff =( i feel like utter shit ;<

They closing schools because of it so ;o

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Mr Trade said:
haha look at the title

I am I'll, dont you think it should be I am Ill

oh noes!!!1

018.jpg

he's ill! typos's are expected!!! go persecute some 10 year old with bad spelling/grammar or something!! :D

Gamah

Banned
Mr Trade said:
haha look at the title

Haha, you're an idiot.

Sent home because I look like casper!

Himse

FH is my second home
You put makeup on your face again Gamah!

or you covered your face with flour to resemble a ghost!

Laddey

FH is my second home
Infanity said:
If you get bird flu from that chick, id risk getting it.

lol ditto :)

I've felt like shit since monday, spuwing my ring up, feeling like shit overall, doctor said it's nothing :mad:

Mr Trade

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Haha, you're an idiot.

Sent home because I look like casper!

so why didn't you say that in the first place? or does your illness give you the inability to spell?

Gamah

Banned
Sorry if I am can't be bothered to get into a flame war with some Fledging Freddy. Oh and btw I made a grammar mistake, not a spelling mistake.

Does your retardedness give you the inability to tell the difference? :(

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Mr Trade said:
so why didn't you say that in the first place? or does your illness give you the inability to spell?

lol irl

It was funny the first time, its evoked a small laugh the second time, the third time its just going to get dead boring.

Why are you going on about a single mistake in a place where more spelling mistakes, grammatical errors and generally bad-english is the rule, rather than the exception?

Around here mate, the Queen's English is rather hard to come by, and yet you are acting like my old english teacher when I first said the word 'coz' in highschool.

Give it a rest, its getting boring, you are no longer funny and you're opinion is not something that we really care about one way or the other. Gamah has said he's feeling ill, perhaps, just perhaps, you could use your amazing powers of spelling and grammar to find the logic in the fact that people who have a bad head cold - aka FLU - do not retain thier power's of spelling, so the answer to you're sarcastic question "or does your illness give you the inability to spell?" yes, a bad head cold can inflict the sort of symptoms that would result in bad spelling. you tart.

I know it probably hurts, your sitting there, everyones abusing the language you love, and you want to just lash out! but think, there are plently other people who're doing this, and you are picking on one of the few with a good reason for it.

in other words, stfu please.

noblok

Part of the furniture
Mr Trade said:
haha look at the title

:rolleyes:

To answer your question: no, I don't think it should be "I am Ill". I consider it far more likely that Gamah meant to type "I am ill", rather than informing us that his name is Ill. You also forgot a question mark ;).

Edit for Tilda: I'm not feeling ill and hope I can keep it up for at leats three more days, until my exams are over. Would be annoying to miss them because of a flu. Luckily I'm addicted to my comlputer, so I never go outside and the chances of me getting th flu are minimal :).

Hope all you ill people get better soon :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom