Cheeky Fucknugget
just a question

Could you make the image a little bigger please? i cant quite make it out

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
IT'S A MUTANT!!!!!121311ds

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Snail owns! It is so erm... cute I think!

And you can never have a large enough snail, ignore the snail n00bs tris!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
I am a snail munching on your bandwidth

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
And yet you still can't see the image? Virgin suck and their stated speeds are a load of baloney these days.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
And yet you still can't see the image? Virgin suck and their stated speeds are a load of baloney these days.

Yea, but now their website has a disclaimer as to why. I aint happy with it either. I've been out of contract now for some 6 months, I asked for a new contract, I didn't get one. If this continues, I'll be jumping ship and getting a BT connection and taking my cash elsewhere....

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm out of contract too, the problem is, we need two boxes in our house, we want a HD box and we want sports and movies. Now to convert to sky and convert the phone line to BT would cost money, and the monthly fee for all the services would not be any cheaper, it would be the same.

Sky need to make it more attractive to jump over to them. Shame because when it was telewest, the Blueyonder broadband service was the best going.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Less bullshit and more snails eating stuff

1408608303_faf944fc26.jpg

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
See that one looks evil, it's jaw looks like an Ork from 40k.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I'm out of contract too, the problem is, we need two boxes in our house, we want a HD box and we want sports and movies. Now to convert to sky and convert the phone line to BT would cost money, and the monthly fee for all the services would not be any cheaper, it would be the same.

Sky need to make it more attractive to jump over to them. Shame because when it was telewest, the Blueyonder broadband service was the best going.

Personally, I'd like to see BT's monopoly of the land line issue broken up where the connection itself is concerned. I should be able to have more choice, after all that is the whole point. Until, I'll wait, there's no reason to pay £130 for a freaking small piece of plastic with some wire and a dood to hook it up in less than 10 mins so I can take my shit else where :(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Snail owns! It is so erm... cute I think!

And you can never have a large enough snail, ignore the snail n00bs tris!

haha indeed!! i keep giant african land snails and they are cool...sooo cute too but only about the size of a lime atm, can't wait for them to grow full size then i will have my own mutant snails!!

sorry, forgot this is interweb...snailzorz!!!111101010101!!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
go out into your garden on any damp / humid night, find a large juicy slug, pop it in the mouth, and swallow without chewing

Yum

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom