I´m FOTM, for the first time ever!

Cerbie

One of Freddy's beloved
I share your opinion Von War and I think you were right about the reason of addclove's leaving.

I am sad too, that a respected guild like fedaykin, is going to vanish this way.

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
buffbots had nothing to do with it, fedaykin has nothing to do with it

too many fucking kids in midgard that all wants to play "my ego is the bigger I don´t have to listen to you" had A LOT to do with it, Unity in albion while falling apart had more resemblense of cooperation than midgard as a realm has.

but hey I could live with that.. people telling me "you aren´t worthy to be a mid" and "you made roo leave" ... that I can´t... so I´m out, thanks to a few arseholes that´s ruined every god damn thing I enjoyed about this game.

-
and cerbie I have _never_ had anything against players using a buffbot, I have something against using the buffbot.

but let it rest, noone cares anyways

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Addlcove said:
but hey I could live with that.. people telling me "you aren´t worthy to be a mid" and "you made roo leave" ... that I can´t

I left mainly do do with RL stuff that needs sorting and organising stuff in DAoC takes too much time when I really need to focus on other things for the moment.

Only a complete muppet would accuse Addl of making me leave. And though a little rough around the edges at times (aren't we all though ;)), Addl is more than worthy to be a Mid (the whole idea of being worth to be a virtual character in a virtual game... think about that for a second)

As I've already said to him privately, anywhere I am and in whatever game it is, he is always welcome to be a part of anything I do.

There is a mistake people sometimes make about others that try to run things: they often assume its purely for that individual's greater glory. Now I know in some cases this can be true, but not all the time, and certainly not true of Addl. I spent 90% of my time in Mid avoiding having to do anything and trying to get others to lead stuff. I am nothing if not a completely lazy bastard :D

And just to remind people... it's a game. Log on, have fun, chill out :)

cazzer

Fledgling Freddie
not so bad mate.
Still looking for something else to play.
AC2 Sucks...
EVE Mega sucks big time....
Horizons Pretty and interesting for about a month.

So sortof a wandering net nomad looking for a home....

cazzer

Fledgling Freddie
No cant come back.....I try now and again and i get jitters after 5 mins.
I need something totally different.
Never really liked cam after they introduced RAs so everything that has come since has just sorta made it worse.

Still...at least Cazzer made level 50 before he retired.

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
I deleted rharcyn and went mid
got frustrated and deleted midchars and stopped playing
tried to get back in game 1 week ago, remade rhar and joined Cthulu Knights... well DLK but you know what I mean :p stopped playing after 30 minutes logged out and haven´t logged her in again :)

contemplating buying ToA don´t think I´m gonna, will need something seriously fun to make me start again

Drakulv

Fledgling Freddie
Can´t say I´ll miss you... mwahaha

See you at Roskilde this summer bud ;)

take care

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom