HW tonight

Generation

Fledgling Freddie
Big thanks to all the mids/hibs in HW tonight, was mucho fun and some nice fights. It's good to get away from emain/odins from time to time :D

Shame we ran a little short on numbers towards the end, our uber 4 cleric, mincer, sorc group just couldn't quite cut it.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Generation said:
Shame we ran a little short on numbers towards the end, our uber 4 cleric, mincer, sorc group just couldn't quite cut it.

I smote! I smote! they stunned debuffed and blew me away :(

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
yea, had some good fights from bout 6pm onwards

Highlight of the night for me was when me & Rhi took out a Shammy & RM @ Beno whilst having guard aggro on us.

Sureshot fortehwin!!!!!

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Was amazing, was my first proper run with the bard! Thank you all for providing all the fun.

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
Aye it was a good laugh. We actually got the 2nd keep door down on our first attempt, but 2fgm arrived just at that very moment. We were just over 1fga, so we got half the mids and then wiped.

After that, we simply didn't have the numbers (or the co-operation) to take the keep.

Had plenty of RAMs though, so with a little more Alb support we could've took it back.

Great fights with both the Mids and Hibs though. Thanks for a great night. :cheers:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Sendraks said:
After that, we simply didn't have the numbers (or the co-operation) to take the keep.

I tried to beat my minions into helping but they'd had enough of keeps the previous night and wanted revenge on the hibbehs that had killed them just previously :(

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
I tried to beat my minions into helping but they'd had enough of keeps the previous night and wanted revenge on the hibbehs that had killed them just previously :(

Ah, I don't blame your minions mate. After last night, my lot have had enough of keeps for a few days at least.:)

As a matter of course, we will always have a couple of rams on us when we do RvR now, so if a keep needs taking we can give it a try. Getting Beno last night would've been good though, because DF RvR is my favourite kind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom