HW tonight /salute

B

Bebopbo

lo peeps,

Was a great night in alb tonight, only just a few grps with more than 1fg but we still won :D & /salute to the alb guild grp who came back a few times to fight us without bringing more :) maybe next time will be your turn to get us :D ..anywayz was a damn good night & lets see more of less zergs ;)

btw our guild grp was the the PB grp in yellow/purp emblem :)

N

nuky

severance the guys with the 2 tree's on a while cloak?

H

haarewin

yellow/purple cloak with 2 snake/dragon ? things? i have no idea, and i wear it too, but it looks cool :p

S

Scunner

we were in HW last night had some decent fg vs fg fights we got owned first few fights though :D

We won the last few but then it kinda died i think due to the fact /who HW = 65 albs :(

O

old.Ryzar

Originally posted by Scunner
we were in HW last night had some decent fg vs fg fights we got owned first few fights though :D

We won the last few but then it kinda died i think due to the fact /who HW = 65 albs :(

after half group was deaded by tk guards and sorc seen the ground too :p you ran yerself to keep rps /clap never learned dont go too near to tks? rp-greedy maybe =)

nerf etc :p

Hammerdwarf Skald Exca
Takii Bard Pryd
Seung BM Pryd
Pnone Druid Pryd

S

Scunner

nah were suicidng to go to emain u just happened to be leaving the Pk at the time. Half the grp had already sucided whilst the 3 of us left me another cleric and sorc decided it would be funny to try out lvl 6 smite before death :D.

If we were going to fight you wouldnt have done it at the PK right by the guards.

Users who are viewing this thread