Huzzah

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I play Tennis against huge blancmanges from the andromeda galaxy... I am a highlander after all

F

Fafnir

Hey, i could park my horse there, on my way to emain...

S

SFXman

Ewww, Gombur won't like that. Someone will be riding him, ehehe...

S

SFXman

Hmm, yes.. I was at this concert/festival and there was an actual scot wearing a kilt and all... disturbing.

F

Fafnir

And no underwear, just letting it hang loose, well good for fast action..

B

Brinx

Hum, this board is sort of becoming pointless already. If you keep posting one word posts and generally using it like IRC, it's too unreadable for me to move actual OT posts to.

The point of it was to define the non-daoc topics away from the other boards, not to generate x20 more for the sake of a post count...

[/rant]

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Brinx... I wholeheartedly agree with you.

I have no desire to post on the off topic board anymore whatsoever. It's pointless to post anything because it will be sure as hell buried under a pile of pointless one-line trash posts from SFX and Fafnir.

I am pretty sure TrOgZ0r will agree with me.

An idea:
Ban SFX and Fafnir;)

F

Fafnir

Hehehehe

Btw, i have never and will never use irc.
And its hard to keep up a good post when there are only two that are really active, when at work i'm online for bout 12 hours and when i'm home i'm almost never here, otherwise i would have even more posts.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I really don't intend to start a flamewar here... but you and SFX are filling every single, fucking thread with brainless gibber.

So... start posting actual content and I will use less swearwords ...;) Up to you.

F

Fafnir

Then you could have gone in and asked us some questions. :)

It's been almost me and SFX that have been using this Off-Topic forum this far, but i guess over time there will be more usefull threads goin, as more and more people use this forum.

And btw, a word can say hell of a lot more than a whole sentance of curses. :)

And see, with your posts i write longer posts....

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

S

SFXman

I use IRC everytime I am online and take part in 15+ channels at one time :rolleyes:
But still... even I write longer posts if there actually are OTHER PEOPLE besides me and Fafnir around... I mean the General Discussion still gets OT threads even though this board exists which I find very confusing... are people blind or do they just have a link directly to the general discussion board.
Hmmn... for the sake of post count? Why the fuck would I actually do that except when you maybe near some new title or something which I will never do again (if I am correct, not sure)... I just find there is not much else to do on the net these days. I am trying to level my freaking mercenary but lately I haven't found any groups and there really are no pages to visit on the net to spend time on. I generally leave my house late in the evening (like during the next hour) because that's when there is action downtown :p
So while I am at home I have nothing better to do tbh :(
TV is filled with bullshit these days (in Finland at least) so that is not an option either. Plus duriong posting I tend to listen to music or chat on IRC, typical... who cares... get more people here and even our posts will begin to have more content.

Snä...

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

The point is, SFX - 95% of the time you post one liners.... or quote a whole fucking paragraph and add a graemlin.
Way to go.

If yer bored, start knitting socks or shave your cat or spank your monkey... I don't give a flying fuck if you are bored or not.

You and Fafnir make the off topic board unreadable and unenjoyable with your mass spamming. Seems to be some kind of fubar'ed game.

That's not off topic- it's off the rocker. And I don't mean it in a funny way.

Ergo - I won't post here anymore.

S

SFXman

Sheesh... if I am bored I either post here, play DAoC (not much lately), go to a friends house, go to a bar, go to a club, or go to a movie. Occasionally I might even go MTB or skate... at home though, there aint much to do and who really cares if us two spam around here when there is nothing else on this board to do. Like 95% of these threads are ones moved here? How come people didn't continue talking on those threads here? Hmm, makes me wonder...

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Because your spamming every thread into oblivion made them unreadable, smart arse.
Now knock it the hell off. If you have nothing to add - don't.

S

SFXman

Well to that I do have something to add... the threads we knocked the crap out of via spam were ones moved here, maybe if some new ones popped in, maybe once even, I wouldn't spam them to hell and back.
I think it was pretty amusing and really... I doubt it bothers many except you of course... because there is no-one around who it could bother.
Oh and... I thought you said you won't come back here anymore?

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

-> see Brinx' comment. He might be just a weird looking kitty cat but he certainly has his points. And he basically told you to knock your massive spamming off...

The off topic forum could be highly enjoyable if you wouldn't spam the fucking crap out of it.

Get it? It's not funny. It's not even amusing.

None will post here because you shyteheads spam everything to death. If you and Fafnir can't live without each other, I suggest you try www.icq.com.
Or get a girlfriend to keep yourself occupied. And I am not talking about inflatable ones...

S

SFXman

Oh back into "you have no life due to spending some hours a day doing stuff on the computer and posting aswell" shit... great... I give up, getting tired of every fucking thread turning into a flame war turning into a RL "dissing" war. Makes no sense, since the two things aren't very related to each other.

T

Troryn

SFXMAN I AM AMUSED ;p

actually I find all your one liners funny but then again I dont have a life ;)

T

Teh Fonz!!1

My GOD!!!

How evil can one being get? Bringing this thread to the top of the list again.

/em runs off screaming...

S

SFXman

My god this is teh old!
...you evil evil man!

I

inuyasha

hehe

SFX still have the top 25 posts permanent filled with hes last posts :D

I at least had a excuse, lol...

But if this is old, i assume he did not stop posting case of it :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread