Hurray, my first zerg whine

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
Congratz to all the hibs at hw xroads, u guys were so skilled to zerg us into the ground while having a great fight with TDD...

:puke:

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
HW was seriously stealthzerged today...In my first 5 mins I ran in to 2 stealthers...3 ports later there was about 6 of them camping gates on mmg.

Kawaii

Fledgling Freddie
hahahahahahahah xDDDD

arent you in AoD lujo Oo

and u whine bout zergs? :clap:

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
Kawaii said:
hahahahahahahah xDDDD

arent you in AoD lujo Oo

and u whine bout zergs? :clap:

Show me a screenshot from the past 3-4 months where u can see 2 fg AoD, and i will say sorry :p
And this wasn't about zerg, this was about silly adding into a nice fight (1fg AoD vs 1 fg TDD, and yes, we _were_ winning :p). Damn disappoitning from both sides imo. I don't like albs adding, and we try not to add too.
no probs tho, the 20 hibs at hurb were wiped like hell, gogo Brehon zerg :p

Kawaii

Fledgling Freddie
AngeLujo said:
Show me a screenshot from the past 3-4 months where u can see 2 fg AoD, and i will say sorry :p

k ^^

does alliance RvR count to? :p

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
AngeLujo said:

Ive seen you guys run in about 2fg in the past month.
But as I dont have a kink for albs I dont take screenshot whenever they zerg me/gank me/whatever ;>

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
lol ye, remember that, AoD+GoP protecting their frontier!!1 in Odins :D

fionnel

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, i am quite certain that just before that today my group was fighting and winning vs an alb gg with blue&yellow cloaks (my group is the mage one with the crimson cloaks) at hadrian's and you just added after we had taken 3 or 4 down (then TDD engaged as well and beat you). But i didn't really bother to come to FH to make my first whine post.

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
fionnel said:
Hmm, i am quite certain that just before that today my group was fighting and winning vs an alb gg with blue&yellow cloaks (my group is the mage one with the crimson cloaks) at hadrian's and you just added after we had taken 3 or 4 down (then TDD engaged as well and beat you). But i didn't really bother to come to FH to make my first whine post.

ahh I remember that fight, the albs were nearly killed an asked for help, after it TDD and another (so 3rd) fg hibs joind too and killed us ^^ later this 2 fg hibs joind when we had the fight with TDD.

the real problem is, there is no 1fgvs1fg fight not for us nor for u I think, prydwen is getting as worse as excal imo :(
yesterday our only clear fight, when we hadnt any add from either side, was with eclipse, we won though but they had an LD so that wasnt "fair" fight :(

we trying not to add if we can afford it, but if the other grp is nearly wiped, we will help our realm mates (before u say TDD was already wiped, I have to tell you all of their support chars were down once but I think all was up at that time too, yes we was winning but I think u cant see that from outside ^^) We have seen something like this from one hib caster grp, I dont know which unfortunately :( but they didnt ad when we had a great fight in odin a few days ago, only sent 3-4 pet to our support and cast 2 dd a little luri, too bad that was enough to our support and we lost that fight, but we appreciate that anyway. I hope wi will see more grps who behave like this, and we will keep us to this too. (we hate the alb add as many as hib-mid add even if we are loosing )

so come out everyone and have a nice , clear add-less fight :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
bwahaha.. albs whinging about zergs.. what has the world come to? :)

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:

cant wait the day when we can discuss without any flame, but I know this day will never come :(

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Uberlama said:
cant wait the day when we can discuss without any flame, but I know this day will never come :(

wasnt really a flame, kinda used to albs zerging anyway :)

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:

If only albs zerg I'd agree with you, but all realms are zerging. We usually start with 1 fg, but when 2-3-4-5-many fgs are wiping us we bring reinforcements.

Brutalise

Fledgling Freddie
TBH all realms zerg to one degree or another last night was a typical example

My guild ran as 1 fg in Odins to be steamrolled by 2 fg of AOD + a few adds so we came back to odins with Guild + pickup grp and steamrolled back a bit then during the course of the night the zergs from all realms got bigger and bigger so in the end it was like being back on Excalibur.Was jolly good fun tho :clap:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Tafaya Anathas said:
If only albs zerg I'd agree with you, but all realms are zerging. We usually start with 1 fg, but when 2-3-4-5-many fgs are wiping us we bring reinforcements.

Ive met AoD several times in HW, we kill you as 1fg 1st, then you grow to 2fgs, then 3fgs.. etc.. suppose that was what you meant. ^^

Sure hibbis and mids zerg, but tbh, we aint near you guys, and I certainly dont see several rr8's mid/hibs zerg around as AoDguys do.

anyways.. all realms zerg, aslong as ppl RVR i dont care, kinda used to it as I said earlier.

edit: didnt mean 2fgs AoD.. alliance is what i meant.

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
Ive met AoD several times in HW, we kill you as 1fg 1st, then you grow to 2fgs, then 3fgs.. etc.. suppose that was what you meant. ^^

Sure hibbis and mids zerg, but tbh, we aint near you guys, and I certainly dont see several rr8's mid/hibs zerg around as AoDguys do.

anyways.. all realms zerg, aslong as ppl RVR i dont care, kinda used to it as I said earlier.

edit: didnt mean 2fgs AoD.. alliance is what i meant.

Interesting I nearly always in the aod rvr grp (the only one) with my sorc, and cant remember when we called for reinforcements because we lost a fight against 1 fg. But was a good try matey try again maybe we will belive ur post next time :) btw I have no idea who are u .. :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Uberlama said:
Interesting I nearly always in the aod rvr grp (the only one) with my sorc, and cant remember when we called for reinforcements because we lost a fight against 1 fg. But was a good try matey try again maybe we will belive ur post next time :) btw I have no idea who are u .. :)

dunno who u are either

:m00:

edit: just looked thru some random SSs i have..

aodandfriends1.jpg

aodandfriends2.jpg

neither of those times was zergy btw... I suppose you would know since you run in the RVRgrp often.. but I guess that aint a zerg, or something. Nomatter what you say, albs zerg like mad, everyone knows this and on the other hand, I dont really care as I said before. Its just silly that you sit and type that you dont zerg.

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
dunno who u are either

:m00:

edit: just looked thru some random SSs i have..

neither of those times was zergy btw... I suppose you would know since you run in the RVRgrp often.. but I guess that aint a zerg, or something. Nomatter what you say, albs zerg like mad, everyone knows this and on the other hand, I dont really care as I said before. Its just silly that you sit and type that you dont zerg.

matey learn to read pls :) I never said we never zerg ! we zerg really often unfortunately because there are so many albs , and when u see that 80+ppl in emain, 70 in odin (just yesterday for example) and 3 in HW, u can choose to go hw and see nothing but can say we dont zerg, or u can go to emain where strong enemy grps are and usually we cant beat them without RAs, or u can go to odin and try to avoid the zerg, but its impossible , because if u start fighting there is ALWAYS add grp from either side, mainly from alb yes, chack my sorc 2nd name and u will see how much we like if albs add to our fight..

and matey I could link many pics about hib zerg, and about mid zerg too but it says nothing. but well I am happy , u made these pics , its like if I see myself in a newspaper or smtg :p

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
but at least I know which is ur grp, Zel and the pbaoe hib grp, strong grp though. Zel , because we see his killspams mainly :)

Frubly

Fledgling Freddie
the real problem is, there is no 1fgvs1fg fight not for us nor for u I think, prydwen is getting as worse as excal imo
yesterday our only clear fight, when we hadnt any add from either side, was with eclipse, we won though but they had an LD so that wasnt "fair" fight

Just to be picky but we had only 7, Jarakin our mana eld hadn't ported and yes our lil luri hero then ld'ed in the fight leaveing us with 6 :(

Also you didn't kill me as I "did a tattersail" and ran off but you had already "won" by that point anyway.

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh Hw sucks. You get a 2+fg assist train of Steveh's dudes most of the time.

Matt, what are you doing so late at night with so many Albs on assist trains. You're supposed to run to the Pk not /assist. ;) Oh and Glats RR9 lost my access to Barry's somehow.

Only try once nowadays, no foolhardy attempts at trying to win vs superior numbers.

The funniest thing yesterday was finding 1fg of albs in emain when i was running with TDD. Engage, BOf, long fight, another fg adds. First Fg dead, 2nd fg, wtf diff Sorc, Bof. Kill him, we losing peeps but had 3 druids so stl0ng healing when polies on tanks and then wtf another fg add and a 3rd sorc with Bof and abla up. You perform your anhilanation perfectly you hit random Mofo for 79 damage a barrier absorbs 70 of your attack. In the end 4fg albs and 1fg of /random stealthers. 3 x stl0ng bofs too. ;)

Even had Bof fired Thursday when was only one with spec weapon in caster group!! You hit ClericX for 30 damage /kiss. :p

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Tuorin said:
Matt, what are you doing so late at night with so many Albs on assist trains. You're supposed to run to the Pk not /assist. ;) Oh and Glats RR9 lost my access to Barry's somehow.

I sleep weird times oO

Nice fights in df with you, dani(?) and maha i think it was, sanguineus said you were tough and annoying :p we were farming seals down there and on our way to res someone then dimlin with 2 more chanters kicked our asses xD

I think i saw that hib force yesterday at hpk hw when i suicided, saw about 10 lurikeens jumping around me no idea why :eek6:

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
So what if everyone is zerging. At least there is active rvr on pryd for once.

Its been quiet for how long?. Now weve done our pve now we want a different enemy to kill.

Me personally i dont rvr for rps alone. I like to have a good laugh while im rvring. I dont know how many rps ive got on my animist atm. I did actually look late last night and found that ive got 3 ra points to spend.

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
I sleep weird times oO

Nice fights in df with you, dani(?) and maha i think it was, sanguineus said you were tough and annoying :p we were farming seals down there and on our way to res someone then dimlin with 2 more chanters kicked our asses xD

I think i saw that hib force yesterday at hpk hw when i suicided, saw about 10 lurikeens jumping around me no idea why :eek6:

Yeah annoying for our part. Firstly we pulled 2 lag mobs i f i remember. Second time you pwned us tbh we played balls. Mind you no spec buffs or end so we were kinda screwed. Maha says yr BB bofed first time but I dunno he's a mad ruskie on the vodka so couda been owt. ;) We came back a third time but you guys had been killed. Nerf chanters tbfh.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Tuorin said:
Yeah annoying for our part. Firstly we pulled 2 lag mobs i f i remember. Second time you pwned us tbh we played balls. Mind you no spec buffs or end so we were kinda screwed. Maha says yr BB bofed first time but I dunno he's a mad ruskie on the vodka so couda been owt. ;) We came back a third time but you guys had been killed. Nerf chanters tbfh.

LOL that wasn't a buffbot that was cauton, he's a cleric.He will that take as in insult now :p

He wasn't grouped with us either, i had no idea why we he was there hehe.

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
It only takes one realm to kill HW for the evening. Often it'll start with 1fg albs up there doing the rounds... eventually they die to 2fg mid / hib (maybe unintentional zerg caused by milegate or whatever). Word gets out so 2fg Albs go back up. They zerg a fg of the enemy, who say "wtf! Abs zerging again"

They go back with 2fg, then the third realm gets zerged, so they come back with 3fg... etc etc... the zergs get bigger until everyone's pissed off and leaves HW.

That's how it is from my pov, and the way I see zergs develop. But from my view, I always see hibs zerging HW, running in 2fg :p
TDD are mostly solo, but alot of other hibs guilds are hard to find alone. Of course, if you ask them, they'll say albs are never solo.... so it goes on. Not much to do about it, just make a thread and have some prick reply "QQ".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom