Hurray for Illusb =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
you know why :wub:

Yeye I know spam and blabla, but just look at the other threads =))

Septina

Part of the furniture
OMGWTF!?!?!++1+11+ Use the pm function lol wtf?!?!+11+

Sorry, just had to. :(

Septina

Part of the furniture
cwy.gif

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
if it is what i think it is, then its worth a thread tbh :)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Popcorn time... what is it!

You can get the popcorn, but tinder and matches stay at home =) I stand there stealthed /hug'ing Illusb and another SB, a briton comes by and I engage, stun etc. He pbae mezzes and runs away (not knowing that you can't port while in combat or so, dunno) and I run behind. Suddenly Horner+bot pop up there and I run back. Illusb+other go on top and start hitting the Briton so I say to myself "ok, can't leave them alone there, time to smack Horner" He goes MoC and kills me but doesn't pay attention to his bot who dies to the 2 SB's ^^

I was dead on the ground but damn how I wished I could /hug the SB's and /rofl at dem albs =)

TADAAAA, brilliant story at night :p

Now the real question is.....respec to bow on ranger? Cause I dunno but...I feel like I deal nearly no dmg, even with a good temp and so :( (40pierce/44cd spec)

EDIT: I also thought that after all the negative whine/quit threads it was time to make a /cheer thread =)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Just you wait, this will turn into a 'di bot, mocnewb, op'd sorc' whinethread in no time. :D

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Just you wait, this will turn into a 'di bot, mocnewb, op'd sorc' whinethread in no time. :D

let's hope not =) But then again, I won't get nightmares if it happens....cause I'm off to sleep right now :p

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Illusb is an evul kobbie, he stabbed me right after I had a friggin mob chewing on me, then he had the nerve to /hug me. I know I'm squishy to a rr10 sb but I thought he played this game for a challenge. Killing a newly chewed wiz ain't much of a battle imo. Had a few more runs alone on my wiz but never made it to the hub so I decided to call it quits and watch a movie instead.

I saw *Ray*, excellent film, excellent music and a hell of an artist that blind old man was. May he rest in peace.

Nate

FH is my second home
Not another I was killing a quest mob in nf whine :( say it isn't so Phule.

Poon

One of Freddy's beloved
If you cant stand the heat stay out of the kitchen pve god

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
gaah, these OP sorcs with DIbot that MoCtaps you on inc is soo lame! whine! WHINE WHIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!

(there you go, a whinethread :D)

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Not another I was killing a quest mob in nf whine :( say it isn't so Phule.

Hell no, I was gonna try to find some visables to roast but I failed. I tried to reach the hub but I never got that far, always ended up either stabbed in the back or PA in da face. Kudos to Illusb as he was the only one running solo down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom