Hunting Missions

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
I have just been on a hunting mission with a group. It was rather good fun and I managed to geta few XP and some nice cash too.

There was one dude in our group who knew where all the liars were. How does he do this? Is it a skill you have to acquire?

D

Deadmanwalking

Darthshearer said:
I have just been on a hunting mission with a group. It was rather good fun and I managed to geta few XP and some nice cash too.

There was one dude in our group who knew where all the liars were. How does he do this? Is it a skill you have to acquire?

Think very dark room, very big beard and sandals. Go there ;)

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Darthshearer said:

The arrows that appear on your radar just after you accept any missions are generally a good clue to where the lairs are I've found ;)

I've done a couple of destroy missions also. Very handy for quick cash.

D0LLySh33p

Fledgling Freddie
If any of you decide to become Imperial you're more than welcome to join the GK, we have a city based on Dantooine.

You'll see some familiar CS faces, i.e., me, Adz, Mophead.

Even if you don't, feel free to add me to your friends list.

My name's Cassie Arlan, and am on Chimera.

Moon

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, I joined the rebels to start and got myself a load of negative impirial faction points which I'm now working very hard to get back, as I'l soon with any luck be joining the guild that adz and dolly are members of :)

Nightchill

Can't get enough of FH
I started off as Imperial then saw how tragically outnumbered the Rebels were so switched sides. It's more fun being the underdog than the overdog.

pig

Fledgling Freddie
rangers can track NPC's, animals and players with /areatrack

it opens a little window with a list of names, a direction and a distance in M (upto 512m)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom