Hunters!!?!?!???

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Do you hunters ever fucking leave Berk Tower 1 or you like humping and sucking your cock in there? Atleast get some balls and come out, dammit!!!

no i didn't die in rvr :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

marem

Fledgling Freddie
You seem to spend more time whining on fh about things than actually encountering them ingame. Ever felt like giving it a rest and just playing the game or not playing it if it gets annoying?

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
You seem to spend more time whining on fh about things than actually encountering them ingame. Ever felt like giving it a rest and just playing the game or not playing it if it gets annoying?

Couldn't care less what you think. I say whats on my mind and I think those that play hunters just to camp tower all day/night and never move from the tower is pathetic and lame. All im asking is do they ever leave the tower.

tbh I cant see that as whine...
Since 1.88 the game has gone from OK to really shit because of Archer patch ... FACT!

Amphrax/Arauddry

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You could...i dunno...not go near towers? they get bored eventually

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
And 99% of the people on this forum couldn't care less what you think, yet you keep on posting it.

99% people? :) name them all :)

Would be nice to see who you play.

Amphrax/Arauddry

marem

Fledgling Freddie
99% people? :) name them all :)

Would be nice to see who you play.

Amphrax/Arauddry

I played Remajedy and we used to see each other often. Still doesn't make your constant whining anymore wanted. I used to whine like you're doing, I just kinda grew up and learnt when to zip it.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I played Remajedy and we used to see each other often. Still doesn't make your constant whining anymore wanted. I used to whine like you're doing, I just kinda grew up and learnt when to zip it.

hehe :) i know what you mean :) I have it really bad lol...

and welcome back if you playing here again? :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

marem

Fledgling Freddie
hehe :) i know what you mean :) I have it really bad lol...

and welcome back if you playing here again? :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

I came back for a month just to realise this game really isn't for me anymore. Not sure whats happened or if anything has happened, but playing my nightshade again just feels like each fight is like rolling a dice. More than likely won't be resubbing next month.

Think I've just grown out of the feeling I used to get when I killed someone 1v1 and thinking "god I rock, maybe I should touch myself" and realised that nightshade fights are just based on luck rather than skill. Just made me look back a think what a **** I looked when I used to be the honorable soloer abusing remedy.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
U ain`t even been near berk1 anyway.All i can see is your toon Blojob lips dying before its even amde it off the bridge lmao.Btw some of us Hunters do make it away from the tower just ask Quindexter.... hehe

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
U ain`t even been near berk1 anyway.All i can see is your toon Blojob lips dying before its even amde it off the bridge lmao.Btw some of us Hunters do make it away from the tower just ask Quindexter.... hehe

hehe i know :p thats why i put 'no i didn't die' :p just wanted to ask a question lol :) I might of worded it wrongly but you got the gist of it :p

Amphrax/Arauddry

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Couldn't care less what you think. I say whats on my mind and I think those that play Archers just to camp tower all day/night and never move from the tower is pathetic and lame. All im asking is do they ever leave the tower.

tbh I cant see that as whine...
Since 1.88 the game has gone from OK to really shit because of Archer patch ... FACT!

Amphrax/Arauddry

Amen :drink:

censi

Can't get enough of FH

how would you know!!!!
unless!!!!!!
you are there!!!!
shithead!

Shadowss

Banned
This hunter shit is taking the lollerpiss -.-

if u go there primetime u get 6 hunters camping around the tower
if u go there at 1 am u get 2-3hunters and a sb camping aroun there
If u have a solo fight ANYWHERE theres atleast 2 hunters there for adding

Im actually beginning to wish theres a fecking scout around everytime i have a solo fight... its never fucking happened always a hunter :(

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Im really going to hate myself now :) I miss you pip get ur ass back in game dammit!

Amphrax/Arauddry
Ye miss you jumping me too after i get 4 death blows... and purge down:p but now you got no vanish might come back:wub:

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
True Legend:worthy:i mean that amph:worthy: Ebay or not, you was allways a Lengend on a rouge:cheers:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Do you hunters ever fucking leave Berk Tower 1 or you like humping and sucking your cock in there? Atleast get some balls and come out, dammit!!!

no i didn't die in rvr :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

Another Amphrax whinge WHY People do this and that FFS m8 it a game they pay they Subs if you Got Problem DON'T Go near the Tower geee simple solution you pratt.

Soulja

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Another Amphrax whinge WHY People do this and that FFS m8 it a game they pay they Subs if you Got Problem DON'T Go near the Tower geee simple solution you pratt.

Soulja

yay im a pratt /flex

You say I whine :) but your just as bad because you WHINE at the WHINERS lol :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
True Legend:worthy:i mean that amph:worthy: Ebay or not, you was allways a Lengend on a rouge
omg, pass the bucket :puke:

hehe, people gonna start talking pip :) you made me speechless lol

Amphrax/Arauddry

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
amp if it makes you feel better i never camp towers with my hunter, maybe i should try it, cause tried the solo idea and got ran over by lxn+friends.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
pop one, kite, stealth, PA, kite again, stealth , PA, etc etc you can kill 2-3 this way as they are all stupid :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom