Hunters

O

old.moriath

Ok

Not to whine about the zergs that have appeared in Odins and Hardirans now. But they are a pain for single or duo hunters looking for rp. How nice it would be for lone casters with no bt to be seen wandering about :)

But thats not gonna happen.

Just looking for advice strategies that you fellow hunters employ to kill without being zerg'd or is it back to running round in 1fg at least and not being able to use the classes primary asset stealth.

I hate running up to odins only to find 2-3 fg of hibbies or albs running around and nothing to play with.

So i'm looking for suggestions as to how to counter / hunt in these times.

S

scarffs

I dont know how other hunters tackle this, but I
: - rarely rvr because of the constant zergs
: - when i rvr try to find a group because as you stated no hunter targets run solo, and if they appear to, its a trap
: - even if you get a kill on a solo caster, prepare to die to the infil that is certainly around and your camo is gone...

Guild hunts are my idea of fun, whatever we do with guild...

S

Svartur

Go and play with dem hibbies in gorge/collory or dem albies in sauvage. It is slower and not as much rps but you can run around solo.

Sausage is fun! =)
Away from emain zergs and you can get some occasional solo kills and there are good hiding places. You can kite smaller groups.
Albs who reside there are persitant to kill you to so lots of fun cat and mouse play. ;)

And I usually dont log until I am dead so they get some reward for chasing me around an hour or so. ;)

You also have front seat tickets to watch albs dying to the green knight. :) Bring popcorn! ;)

M

mcirvine

i run around solo a bit and i die all the time from solo sb's/hunters/NS so just come and find me ;) free rps

ask cylian she knows where i hunt in DF

M

mavericky

Another thing to do might be to camp near Inf ganking spots just in sight range, Hadrians MMG & HMG, wait for them to attack there target and go for them.

Get True sight and go to same places

Team up with a lower stealth hunter and use him to find other stealthers before you TS and attack them.

Users who are viewing this thread