Hunter : Track Hidden

Aldias

Fledgling Freddie
Hello to everyone and Happy New Year ;)

I was wondering if this track ability has any decent effect on rogues in high lvls? According that this ability doesnt have any rank which will improve it. Besides rogues got vanish which improve their stealth mode.

I know Hunter's Mark can spot out rogues but as far i know... to use Hunter's Mark you need to be able to see the target 1st.

Thanks!

T

trias

Not 100% sure on this (since i aint played in the closed beta or the american servers) but as far as i can see stealth shouldnt affect tracking (well i hope not). Hopefully if you are on the right tracking mode (ie prolly Humanoid) rogues should show up on your mini map even when stealthed. With any luck you can then use flare (Exposes all hidden and invisible enemies within 30 yards of the target area for 30 sec) slap your hunters mark on them and proceed from there. Or am i wrong, feel free to let me know.

Aldias

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the info m8 :)

It is as u said. But according to my readings through forums most of the times when tracking show up rogues, they are ready to pop up into ur face. Which means they are way to close to you.

But this is only from 1 guy's post really. So i would better try out myself when i have the chance :)

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Track Humaniod dont show stealthed players, atleast it didnt work that way in US Beta. And if track humaniod worked on stealthed players Track hidden would be pretty useless, cept tracking mobs for some quests. And Track hidden had shorted range than the other tracking skills.

Lucifa

Fledgling Freddie
Track humanoid/undead has no effect on a stealthed character, as already started.
Track Hidden just increases the range of your normal 'see stealthed', but not by much but it is the best option you've got in terms of that.
Flare is an evil skill (I play a rogue :p) that will expose any stealthed character within it's range.
I hate hunters, thankfully they are weak as shit in melee combat.

Luci

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Got track hidden 2 days ago, and all i can say i love it, excellent for some quest, see thoose sneaky elves skulking around waiting for someone to backstab. Also its really nice to spot thoose pesky rouges that always have to use mobs or guards to help in fight when they are loosing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom