Hunter pets

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
Am just wondering if anyone knows... If you dont kill or do anything much, but do keep your pet well fed and happy, will it gain loyalty?

I recently got a new pet and have kept it happy with loads of food for hours on end whilst I've been fishing, skilling up engineering, helping noobs etc, but it still has -13 training points and hasnt gained any loyalty :(

Ukle

One of Freddy's beloved
If its higher level than you then it wont...

But yes they do gain loyaty if you do sod all but stand around and keep them happy, although I dont know whether that is true on loyalty level 1.

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
Yes it should just gain loyalty if you keep it happy and go afk, altough it seems to gain loyalty faster while killing stuff

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
reckon if u spammed the /hug or /pat cmds on it it would gain happiness and loyalty? that would be kool. altho i would take my priest to IF and steal the loyalty of all the hunters pets and have my own army of cats and bears and owls and crabs and wolves and spiders and i think i saw sum1 with a gnome the other day. it sure looked like a pet. it was following this high lvl all around IF and it kept making strange noises. "1g 1g 1g plz plz plz 1g plz plz 1g plz"

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the info :)

and lol @ Lakashnik

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom