Sport Hunt the grey con..

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Didn't you love doing this? :( The level 20s attacking you when you were on 1% HP, then wondering why they got chained killed..

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Haha yeah it was awesome getting them back for leeching. Although one time I killed someone who turned out to be MrBurns alt. When he said he'd log him I was quick to log off the paladin and onto the INF hehe

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I was that random /level 20 theurg in Gothwait leeching, when there was nothing to do on Excalibur!

/wave Hi guys :D

Overdriven

Bahu: Haha, I got loads of PMs about "xyz is my alt" - The best one I found was about somebody.. pretending to be ME, that made my bloody day.
Corn: That's evil :( I played my inf all day that day XD

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Yeah i remember all those /20 thuergs haha! They were great fun...untill they targeted my poor old paladin. *must....get....to....the....gothwaite portal...arggh!!!!*

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
1 con after an hours play and not a lot of rps, but great fun :D

Overdriven

I use to see Bahu running around in FEAR.. Never giving me a group.. Then randomly being hit by a DOT.. :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I use to see Bahu running around in FEAR.. Never giving me a group.. Then randomly being hit by a DOT.. :D

Haha sorry pal, retarded guild rules and all that :p

I remember when I saw you and used my taunt spell....you never knew it was me, but I could see the anger building inside like a tropical monkey!

Overdriven

Aye, a lot of the big guilds were rather iffy. I still think L34 (ish) was the best to play in the game.

<3 being Aug/Cave on there. Use to piss off the grey cons just tapping my insta diseases. Shame my inf was a gimp =<

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Inf's were good fun on camlann, also shamans doing aoe disease all over the place used to drive people nuts! Why dont you have 8 daoc accounts on USA RVR and just spam pbaoe disease all over the place? You could be called "Smog Monster"

Overdriven

That's an epic idea tbh :D Shame I can't run that many clients or machines at once..

Everz

FH is my second home
epic shaman fun, jumping onto top of aegir and ae dotting everything.. expert leeches, till some vicedriven tit would come pa me :<.

Everz

FH is my second home
Indeed, you'd then write about a page long lecture as to why i shouldnt have stayed up, though i was in your guild werent i? Truffle Heroes or something :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Haha Truffle Heroes! Awesome :)

Do you remember when Tick Tack Tock (3 luri rangers) showed up out of no where and beat the hell out of all the stealthers. Most of the good level 50 stealthers were solo (not sure why) so it must have been easy pickings!

Overdriven

Aye, we were in that guild IIRC :eek: Think you had Gotrag(Can't remember his camlann toon) in the guild too. Fun times

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Best fun I had on camlann was with my ickle kobbie shaman.

Especially when Prydwen was crap, you would get loads of /20 in the village outside Camelot.

Best one was a level 50 necro that I dotted, diseased and bolted when he was on his horse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom