News Hungary's river of red toxic sludge!

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Heavy metals.
Strongly alkali.
Slightly radioactive.
Mud-like, so it's sticky.

Not good at all.

Given that you need to dissolve bauxite with sodium hydroxide as part of manufacturing aluminium, it sounds like this is the crud that can't be used afterwards. Like the slag skimmed off the top of iron in steel manufacture, but far nastier.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
:( That looks really bad, that video is scary. Flooded by toxic waste, nasty.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
similiar images were filmed by an endoscope inside Jodie Marsh's vagina

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
184,000,000 gallons have leaked out - almost as much as the BP oil disaster

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Funny when its described like that really, the (perceived) seriousness of an incident these days seems to come from how much news coverage it gets almost....

i would rate this as worse than the BP thing really, yet there is far less of a stink being kicked up about it at the moment

Ezteq

Queen of OT
yeah, we got that demonic toxic sludge doing fuck knows what to the environment and everyone is like meh whatever; it's only the planet. Kick one sad twat off the x factor though and people are doing online petitions, issuing death threats and in general creating a public outcry akin to the poll tax riots of the 1980s (ask your parents).

On a similar note, we have hundreds of species of plants and animals facing extinction or severe depleation that they may not recover from every day and no one really cares, they say 'oh that is terrible' and then go about their daily lives. Some deranged woman throws a cat in a bin...a cat who though a bit pissed off, did actually survive and is not in any way an endangered species and again you have the public outrage and everyone is all action fuelled with piss and vinegar.

I seriously wonder about the mentality of the strange beings who occupy this country; this whole damned planet actually.

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
It's the media Ezteq, as much as people are idiots the media will happily spout whatever crap they wish to sell more copies of whatever drek it is they peddle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom