Human rights !!

L

L_Plates

Ok i was on my way to work this morning and i heard on the radio this morning that the US branch of the human rights were saying that the UK troops was not doing enough to stop the iraq civilians from dying / getting hurt.

Is this me or does that sound a bit bullshit.

1. Its the fuckin USA droppin the bombs and blowin the poor ragheads up !!!

They also said we are not clearing upthe bombs fast enough !

2. We clear 10 they drop 15 !!

All i can say is typical pass teh book yanky im better than you bollox.

:(

D

Deadmanwalking

Originally posted by L_Plates
1. Its the fuckin USA droppin the bombs and blowin the poor ragheads up !!!

Everything you said was dragged down by that comment. Seriously.

L

L_Plates

You know what i mean, look past the words and see the truth !

E

echo

Re: Re: Human rights !!

Originally posted by Deadmanwalking
Everything you said was dragged down by that comment. Seriously.

Agree. Refering to people as 'poor ragheads' is pretty shitty to be honest- people have been banned for less ;)

But yes, I agree with the jist of what you were saying, passing the buck yadda yadda, what more do we expect from the Americans?

T

Tenko

Thats was very Un-PC L_plates

Funny.

But very, very un-pc.

T

Tom

Its no different to calling the Americans similar names.

E

Embattle

Originally posted by L_Plates
Ok i was on my way to work this morning and i heard on the radio this morning that the US branch of the human rights were saying that the UK troops was not doing enough to stop the iraq civilians from dying / getting hurt.

Perhaps they meant we weren't doing enough to protect them from the American bombs ;)

D

Deadmanwalking

Re: Re: Human rights !!

Originally posted by Embattle
Perhaps they meant we weren't doing enough to protect them from the American bombs ;)

Of course we are, a large percentage of those bombs are hitting British Troops and not Civvies.

E

Embattle

Yes but not enough, think about all the extra British troops who could die instead of the civilians :p

D

Deadmanwalking

Originally posted by Embattle
Yes but not enough, think about all the extra British troops who could die instead of the civilians :p

I'd rather not at the moment :(

L

leggy

Ragheads?

The reason why broadband should be limited to those who take a screening exam.

L

L_Plates

Thats just the way i expressed it ffs --- Iraq people then !

I was angry and you have to admit when you are angry you say / do things.

N

n00b79

i´m a humanist, but i think usa needs to be deleted from this world, their domination continues in all the bad ways, and as we all know history repeats it self. USA will pull of something the germans already tried once and failed.
the war in iraq was for the oil and because saddam didnt want to sell to the americans, nothing else, american goverment doesnt give a shit about human rights.
The yanks say: You should thank us for helpnig you out in WW2 !!
i say: Fu*k off, i thank the russians, the true saviours in WW2 was Soviet not USA.
After the "cold war" america was left on world domination, no other country cam measure up to america as Soviet did, and i am ashamed to be a european citizien and watch how half of europe with Blair at the top licking USA´s butt.

my 5 swedish krones

D

Damini

Originally posted by n00b79
i´m a humanist, but i think usa needs to be deleted from this world, their domination continues in all the bad ways, and as we all know history repeats it self. USA will pull of something the germans already tried once and failed.
the war in iraq was for the oil and because saddam didnt want to sell to the americans, nothing else, american goverment doesnt give a shit about human rights.
i say: Fu*k off, i thank the russians, the true saviours in WW2 was Soviet not USA.
After the "cold war" america was left on world domination, no other country cam measure up to america as Soviet did, and i am ashamed to be a european citizien and watch how half of europe with Blair at the top licking USA´s butt.

my 5 swedish krones

Absolutely! I went over there a while back, and they've actually starting building giant gas chambers over there, and I saw thousands of Jews being crammed into trains and taken to concentration camps, and I've heard they're planning to invade Canada. And Mexico.

We should totally wipe out everyone in the USA to prevent genocide! Then go fuck for chastity!

T

Trem

Americans are decent people, the problem that most people seem to have is with their president, they just need to seperate the two entities.

D

Deadmanwalking

Originally posted by Trem
Americans are decent people, the problem that most people seem to have is with their president, they just need to seperate the two entities.

Yes one left alone and the other strapped to the next cruise missle fired. So he can see the effects first hand of course :eek:

D

doh_boy

It's an interesting point the americans made, the bombs in question have not many fans. Most countries, and the UN, want the bombs (cluster bombs) classed in the same way as anti-personnel mines. Since the americans are the only big fans of them the fact that they are intimating that the bombs are hurting civilians too much while they are still using them is a bit hipocritical.

Then again the british should be getting rid of them, would be nice to see how good the americans are getting rid of the bombs themselves.

As for the rest of the posts in this thread....ummm :/

ragheads? o_0

S

Stazbumpa

Originally posted by n00b79

The word "bollocks" springs to mind. Without America there would have been nothing to stop the Rusiians taking over most of Europe. Thats the main reason they got involved as I see it, to end Nazi rule and also to stop the Russians taking too much back.

The Russians did as much genocide, rape and pillage as the Nazi's, so giving thanks to them is a bit off if you ask me. So whilst Hilter did effectively lose the war with Operation Barbarossa, the USA and their allies (ie: us Brits and the Canadians for the most part) made sure western europe (including lovely Sweden) stayed democratic and free.

My tuppence worth.

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Stazbumpa
<snip>
the USA and their allies (ie: us Brits and the Canadians for the most part) made sure western europe (including lovely Sweden) stayed democratic and free.
Sure you mean Britain and their allies? (ie: USA etc..) ;)

S

Stazbumpa

Thankyou for the correction; yes Britain and her allies, when they could be bothered to join in :p

D

Deadmanwalking

Oh joys, more war arguments and yanky bashing :clap:

At least can we get some originality in here?

S

Stazbumpa

War argument; yes.

Yankee bashing; no.

Sorry.

T

Trem

Its kinda shallow of me and stuff, but after watching Saving Private Ryan again last week it brings it home to you what the yanks gave up. Its probably not related to anything but Xtro is hung like a mule!

X

Xtro 2.0

. Its probably not related to anything but they bleed the same as us.

Trem in EMO kid shocka! ;)

T

Trem

I'm would go back and edit that if you hadn't of qouted me you bast!

I'm cringing already:(

D

Deadmanwalking

Its kinda shallow of me and stuff, but after watching Saving Private Ryan again last week it brings it home to you what the yanks gave up. Its probably not related to anything but they bleed the same as us.

You wouldn't think so reading half the stuff posted about this subject in here.

Either way lots of people died whether they be American, British, Russian, German or whatever. They died. And shouting and screaming about ones countires overall contribution in the end is doing so little good it's pathetic.

Especially as 90% of the people who say shit like that wouldn't have the balls or the ability to do what they did. So please for the love of god, STFU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom