Misc Human Barbie buys 7 yr old daughter boob job voucher

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
No, it does not sit okay with me.
Let the girl grow up and find out what she gets naturally before messing with what nature gives her. She's not going to even begin to get boobs for another 4-5 years.

What gets on my nerves is where the mum finds £500,000 to waste on cosmetic procedures.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
no, I have no problems with plastic surgery (women wear push up bras, make up, dye their hair, use contact lenses and that is all just the same thing, people wanting to make themselves look how they want to look, right on) I have major problems with people putting their ideals on others...especially children I think thats just weird and wrong, way to screw up your kid, now all hr school 'friends' are going to tease the shit out of her and all she'll be known for is being the kid whose mother wanted to have fake boobs.

parents should all be shot at birth!!

... erm *brain taps foot* yeah yeah I'll use you next time I do a post, I promise :(

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
All my pubes have fallen out, I am thinking of having hair replacement therapy like Wayne Rooney had for the pubes on his head.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
wayne rooney is a pube, one of those really nasty ones you see stuck to soap in public toilets :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Key incredient there; "to use when she is 16.", which obviously some individuals will miss in their blind rage ;)

Fine with that really. Old enough to use a brain if she has one.

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Key incredient there; "to use when she is 16.", which obviously some individuals will miss in their blind rage ;)

Still doesn't really change the fact that for a lot of girls, 16 is still too early to consider a boobjob as they haven't fully matured yet.

Danita

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
There's also the (in all likelyhood given the apparent culture we seem to have) fact that at 16 she's going to have a shit-ton of pressure to have large boobs whatever her frame. It's possible she's going to treat this as a "get out of jail free" card. Don't agree with it but anyhow.

Giving her the choice isn't necessarily a bad thing but at such a young age and given her parentage? Yea she's going to have the surgery. Still see it as a shame meself; if looks always won over whatever other arbitrary metric we humans have, the race would probably be extinct by now, heh.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
wayne rooney is a pube, one of those really nasty ones you see stuck to soap in public toilets :(

Sorry that was me, I always have to wash my cock after I poo my man-nappy.

Himse

FH is my second home
Haha, what a stupid story.

To be honest, the woman is a liability and waste of space, who shouldn't even be in the paper. £500,000 to make herself look like Barbie? She looks ridiculous. If you set her on fire she might melt like a Barbie doll..

Honestly just shit like this needs to be out of the news. I'm creating my own Happy News page where it's just good things, not hyped 'The Sun' style news.

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
She hit the headlines last year when she revealed she was giving Poppy pole-dancing lessons.

her mother, who hosts swinging parties and writes erotic novels, told Closer.

So a whore then really?

Ezteq

Queen of OT

...but why announce it when the child is only 7? That's the thing that pisses me off, ok so her mother has had extensive plastic surgery so the kid is going to me more aware of it than other children but even so, I cannot get my head around why the mother found it necessary to do this and also why the hell she is using her child as a prop to get media attention...also buying her a voucher to use when she is 16 is kind of assuming it is something that is going to happen, will she get a refund if the girl reaches 16 and decides she doesn't want it or will the girl feel obliged to go through what is a rather painful and tbh unnecessary procedure just to please mother?

Sad on so many levels.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Still doesn't really change the fact that for a lot of girls, 16 is still too early to consider a boobjob as they haven't fully matured yet.

Danita

Truem, but at 16 it's your own choice alreayd. You're either smart enough not to, or not.

...but why announce it when the child is only 7? That's the thing that pisses me off, ok so her mother has had extensive plastic surgery so the kid is going to me more aware of it than other children but even so, I cannot get my head around why the mother found it necessary to do this and also why the hell she is using her child as a prop to get media attention...also buying her a voucher to use when she is 16 is kind of assuming it is something that is going to happen, will she get a refund if the girl reaches 16 and decides she doesn't want it or will the girl feel obliged to go through what is a rather painful and tbh unnecessary procedure just to please mother?

Sad on so many levels.

Because the kid wanted one really. The kid gets what she wnts apparently, so it's no different then a pony, or a sweet sixteen ferrari. Do i agree that kids should get what-ever-the-f*ck they want? Not necessarily, but if smoeone wants to buy their kid what they want and can, it's their money. There is no sinister motive, there is no expectancy, the kid wants -> the kid gets.

The media thing? Well, that's like any other media bullcrap. There's a story in the paper about a kid getting bitten by a snake, a thing that happens every damn summer and many a times, yet there it is.

This kid will be no different from the "chav scum f*ckers who should be shot!"(not what i think mind you) in 6 years, so if i were a couple of people, i wouldn't get too much up in those hypocritical arms as i would have to shoot the kid with 'em.

Oh, forgot to mention that it is a distinct possibility that the woman is loopsyducks in the heads and is using her daughter as some kind of living barbie doll, btu i'm giving her the same benefit of the doubt as i give all you f*ckers ;)

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
she get social services to take her child away, shes obviously an unfit parent

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
She looks more like

Vanessa-Feltz-001.jpg

Vanessa Feltz

article-1307573031721-0C79763E00000578-174640_636x300.jpg

Than Barbie

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i wanted a pony when I was little, my father gave me a can of dogfood and told me to ride that round the kitchen...true story.

moral or the story, maybe I'm just envious that there are kids out there who actually get what they want and all this makes perfect sense?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
i wanted a pony when I was little, my father gave me a can of dogfood and told me to ride that round the kitchen...true story.

moral or the story, maybe I'm just envious that there are kids out there who actually get what they want and all this makes perfect sense?

Don't get me wrong, it's "bonkers" ofcourse, but at the same time i give people the freedom to do so.

Some snikt-loving, ass-on-net posting, cosplay flirting, arseholed shaking(i'm the rock now?) individual might appreciate the freedom of difference and choice to do what you want regarding your family ;)

Also there's hardly any harm in this compared to other much MUCH worse alternatives. HEll, id' give my childhood for a boobjob any day :p

Oh and FYI; you priviliged bastard, you had a can of dogfood?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
yeah I called her 'Tinny' and we used to ride over the hills and streams, me whistling the theme tune from Black Beauty and her whinneying softly and galloping as fast as a can of processed arseholes and eyelids is able to...until she went rusty and gave me tetanus :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom