huh

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
ok, call me dumb, call me wtf u like, but what the hell does "Misogynist" actually mean, first time ive ever heard the fucking word. :eek:

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
According to our friend the dictionary it's 'one who hates women'. Would make sense tbh.

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Healer McHeal said:
ok, call me dumb, call me wtf u like, but what the hell does "Misogynist" actually mean, first time ive ever heard the fucking word. :eek:

www.dictionary.com

That might help you underdstand words...not sure it'll help with your multiple personality disorder though :eek:

zRRR

Banned
ala, healer is my rl m8.
wanna ask a mod to check the ip difference?

Rate

One of Freddy's beloved
Misogynist is a person who is missed in a grand yard of noble stoned travellers... its weird but odd...

Pippic

Fledgling Freddie
Healer McHeal said:

it means this

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
Ala said:
www.dictionary.com

That might help you underdstand words...not sure it'll help with your multiple personality disorder though :eek:

Multiple personalitys? whoa she is fucked in the head, jesus, i know him in rl, ask most people that know me, and i am too lazy to check what the word ment, i could of looked, but i felt like getting some one else to look, and ala, why are u so bitchy to salty, as far as i see, he aint done anything to you, as for stalking? do u even know what a stalker is? u CANT stalk some one over the net,

Alkoran

One of Freddy's beloved
Healer McHeal said:
u CANT stalk some one over the net,

.........?

That's just dense on so many levels.

Ok only 2... maybe 3.

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Healer McHeal said:
why? u cant stalk some one over the net,
Yes, yes you can :p

Still thats not the point, the point is that Ala is being a bit of a silly billy...

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
BlitheringIdiot said:
Yes, yes you can :p

Still thats not the point, the point is that Ala is being a bit of a silly billy...

ok u can :p, but its not like u cant just avoid the forum is it, ala is over reacting and thats what i was trying to get across,

Egor

Fledgling Freddie
She's over reacting because she is sick of being harrassed and stalked by Salty? Are you, like, really stupid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom