huh?

Laddey

FH is my second home
Instead, doctors will be allowed to prioritise patients, affecting up to 189m consultations a year.

How when its some nosey recptionist bitch i get every single time, the same bitch every mothereffin time. Who practically refuses to book me an appointment if i dont tell the bitch whats wrong with me.

It's fuck all to do with her. I know it would help the doctor, what if i have spots on my knob? Rather personal tbfh.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Instead, doctors will be allowed to prioritise patients, affecting up to 189m consultations a year.

How when its some nosey recptionist bitch i get every single time, the same bitch every mothereffin time. Who practically refuses to book me an appointment if i dont tell the bitch whats wrong with me.

It's fuck all to do with her. I know it would help the doctor, what if i have spots on my knob? Rather personal tbfh.

Well im sure they have been told to ask as i can imagine people coming in for the most pathetic reasons. I however dont like how they try diagnose you over the phone. Since when did they become receptionist doctors.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
not at my doc, this is how it always goes

me: I need an app to see the doc
receptionist:Um i can fit you in next Monday
me: thanks

Thats it, no asking or nothing and definately no 48 hours

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Same, except its usually a week on Monday. Though you can phone up in the morning and book a same day appointment.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
im pretty sure its "A GP" not "YOUR GP" anyway

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Well im sure they have been told to ask as i can imagine people coming in for the most pathetic reasons. I however dont like how they try diagnose you over the phone. Since when did they become receptionist doctors.

A receptionist (some one who has 0 clinical experience) has absolutely no business asking what you need to go to the doctors for. If they ask for information, ask them how many years they spent at med school and whether they think they're qualified to diagnose you remotely; alternatively tell them to fuck off and book you an appoitnement to see someone who knows what they're talking about.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Or just be polite and say its private and i would rather speak to the doctor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom