Hugmeh

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Talking about useless . is it nice to jump ppl on 60% hp and then vanish when u are close to loosing? :m00:

hahahaha

sarumann I WANT TO BE LIKE YOU PLEASE!

what class were u on mins ?

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
hahahaha

sarumann I WANT TO BE LIKE YOU PLEASE!

what class were u on mins ?

Sb m8. Funny part is that since i told him that he gives good rps he just zerged me down and rolf and rude @ me. Saruman i take all that back m8. U are nothing but a bag of walking rps.

Everz

FH is my second home
HE IS HARRY POTTER YOU CANT KILL HIM!

fact.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Sb m8. Funny part is that since i told him that he gives good rps he just zerged me down and rolf and rude @ me. Saruman i take all that back m8. U are nothing but a bag of walking rps.

Just doing same as hugmeeh if im solo and u dont add fine but i wouldnt if i were u cause when im duo or trio with kyatt and soulus we kill anything anyone and anyhow.

And can't remember the name of ur Sb but name the place and ill fight it unless ur like prod and brings hunter m8s etc..
and third if i see a group inc when im fighting whether it be hib group or not i usually cba target them i vanish.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Been zerged down a few times by him. I did find it funny when I got shouted at in region by some alb for adding on him when he was solo. The person moaning wasnt even the one fighting him heh.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Been zerged down a few times by him. I did find it funny when I got shouted at in region by some alb for adding on him when he was solo. The person moaning wasnt even the one fighting him heh.

Heh, fun and games, griefing someone who griefed you who's fighting someone else and now you have more 'enemies' daoc at it's finest :D

Remember some thane addng on me 5-6 times, catch him in a duelling circle /bow /bow et cwhich turned my stomach a bit, so ofc pile in and whole circle on me, unfair but fun stuff excuse to add on them all anyhow fun times, be boring game if none of this sometimes.

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
hakke perf me 50 cd 45 blades vettuu.....

My bad, det mest logiske var at du perfa, men du slår jo jævla hardt uansett!
Håper jeg kan få en rematch snart :)

PPPPPPPEACE.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
My bad, det mest logiske var at du perfa, men du slår jo jævla hardt uansett!
Håper jeg kan få en rematch snart :)

PPPPPPPEACE.

er online nuh! slår hardt ja ? ikke vanskeli me pain4 å sb weak to slash ^^ møt meg anywhere

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
4310_96592975959_711170959_2532001_7792932_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom