Hugmeh

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Nice adding. Learn to play please. You used to be pretty good, such a shame :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
No, not really. You get used to playing vs bads on Ywain, I just thought maybe some EU players would show them how its done instead of sucking/

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Payback tastes nice. Bad SB indeed :)

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
raven dont be mean to me . the score between us says pretty well who s bad and who s not . if u stop raging u ll see we re fighting 5-6 ppl everytime and i cant convince my irl friend who i duo with to not shoot you . i m sorry and i ll never add/zerg you but when u go solo in this zone u must understand its hard to leave you when ppl are chasing us as 6-7 ppl and its hard in the confusion to know who s whom

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Please do :) looking for some decent 1v1 :)

Anyway, no hard feelings. The wine is kicking in now.

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
just dont attack us and we ll leave u alone promise . i see no point in zerging u either

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Add and zerg everything down whenever you feel like it and then insert some random excuse of why you did it.

- I don't know you.
- You zerged me down before.
- You did something bad to me in 2001.
- You farted in my general direction.

And then proclaim you are the purest 1vs1 player that ever existed. Such is the way of DAoC.

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
i m with an irl mate. i ve earned 80% of my total rps and ALL of my rps to rr9 solo and definitely dont need an excuse ;x

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Attack me solo though please, just tell the hunter to leave it. Even if I lose I am happy to just get solo fights :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I killed a caster called Ravenxss or something like that, was a brehon chanter. Killed him twice and wondered if it was you?

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Add and zerg everything down whenever you feel like it and then insert some random excuse of why you did it.

- I don't know you.
- You zerged me down before.
- You did something bad to me in 2001.
- You farted in my general direction.

And then proclaim you are the purest 1vs1 player that ever existed. Such is the way of DAoC.

I heard you fart on vent once. I was very offended.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
hehe well he was on agramon beno bridge earlier with openbook and 5+ others earlier anyway

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
after first time i met them was hugmeh and nimroel then nandrolone and hugmeh etc so whenever i have the chance ill do what i did yesterday ;) pop hugmeh and his m8 in front of alb fg and jump of hit vanish ^^ Or pop use buffshear cloak then vanish when they in emain :p

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah Hugmehh and his Hunter mate allways travel together, and it seems only pick on low RR solos like my RR2 Mini lol, oh well.

Satisfying to see them get popped and raped by FG's tbh :p i just FZ and SoS anyhow so i dont feed them RP's :)

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
after first time i met them was hugmeh and nimroel then nandrolone and hugmeh etc so whenever i have the chance ill do what i did yesterday ;) pop hugmeh and his m8 in front of alb fg and jump of hit vanish ^^ Or pop use buffshear cloak then vanish when they in emain :p

big grats u made urself look like even more of a cock.

cog

Can't get enough of FH
HUGMEH IS A TERRIBAD NOTHING NEW HERE :(

:wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom