Hugmeh rr9

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
gratz :cheers:
see now i said gratz to ya u aint allowed to kill me in game anymore its a new code of honour i invented an expect all to follow ;)

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
GRats templatemaker of doom.

Ill have a story ready for your rr10 thread i promise:fluffle: ..

:clap: :clap:

Grats again stealtherbabe

censi

Can't get enough of FH
What can you say.

Never could a better example of someone who has trully mastered the shadowblade class be found. A complete purest. Dedicated to trying new templates, pushing boundaries forever probing and testing how far he can push himself. And I too have onpassed my knowledge to him on how he can enhance his magical defense more efficently, which I know he was greatfull for.

Do not be fooled he may be greek but this guy is a fercious shadwblade. He will take you down faster than you can say "u wanna chilli sauza with that meight?!"

And ontop of being a master of the shadows, he also finds time to be a nice guy to with a great sense of humour and outlook on the game.

Stoked for you bro, well played and well desearved.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
mega gwats! very much deserved, i have much respect for this shadow blade, and everyone who is not mid, should be scared. :clap: :clap:

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Big Gratz mate, one off the few SB that deserves this atm! Great guy in-game aswell :) Now stop being afk when i need buffs :p

Septina

Part of the furniture
Neffneff said:
mega gwats! very much deserved, i have much respect for this shadow blade, and everyone who is not mid, should be scared. :clap: :clap:

I'm not scared cause i know d3f1m8 wubs meh and would never hurt meh! :(

Strong gratz :]

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
velly strong sb, none come anywhere close to him atm :)

3-3 now or something bish?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
huge gratz, an example of how an SB should be played!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom