Huge lag

M

mid-sinister

Does anyone else have huge lag today?

I only have this lag in daoc, all other online games run smooth as usual, some others were complaining about huge lag also, caused me to lose some fights i could have easily won had i been able to do ANYTHING, the pvp server

S

slapmesilly..

let me run a trace for you.. I'll be right back with the results...

S

slapmesilly..

ah, it seems the problem is located somewhere near Antwerpen, a server seems to be clogged up at a company named...

YOU SUCK!!!

mwoehahahaha :D

M

mid-sinister

This is why i use these forums as least as much as possible, full of retards.

R

razorboy

I'm not having huge lag since the new patch. However, last patch I had no ld's ever, and with the new one I have an ld 1 time on zoning 10 times, very very irritating, daoc just locks up.

M

mid-sinister

I ran a tracert, it pings fine, 77 or so up to stockholm opentransit (jump 13) then the ping jumps up to 400 and stays that high until for the rest of it

O

old.moriath

yup i had the same seems I have a new ip now and its back to normal tho .. was a pian this afternoon tho :/

it was bt's routing

O

old.pala hellraiser

I am also lagging very badly mate and know others that are. Lag is so bad its unplayable on all servers. Apparantly its a fault on 2 routers hopefully they are sorting it as we type.

B

BubbleCDR

Originally posted by mid-sinister
This is why i use these forums as least as much as possible, full of retards.

Yep i agree some nice people tho! :rolleyes: :p

M

mcirvine

Sinister,

i was having huge lag too yesterday, tried to RvR but that was just not possible since i lost speed every few seconds... A lot of other players were complaining about the lag,

Greets

Stan McIrvine
Lords of England

R

Ragnarok1978

Depeneds where you hit opentransit from tho.

I play from denmark and my ISP uses opentransit in france and I had no lag at any point.

Users who are viewing this thread