Huawei Y300 Smartphone

Punishment

Resident Freddy
images

https://store.meteor.ie/phones/pay-a...hase_type=port

Specification
Display Screen : 4.0-inch (800 x 480 pixels) capacitive touchscreen IPS display
Processor : 1GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8225 processor
Operating System : Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
Camera : 5MP auto focus camera with LED Flash, 0.3MP front-facing camera
Connectivity Options : 3G HSDPA 7.2Mbps, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP, GPS / aGPS
Memory : 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory (2.4GB user memory), 32GB expandable memory
Battery Capacity : 1730-mAh battery with up to 5.3 hours of talk time and up to 320 hours standby

Picking up one of these next week, anyone have any experience, sounds like a cracking budget smartphone tbh (got to figure out how to unlock it though and stick it on tesco mobile unlimited sim only plan)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
£130 for a phone lower specced than the one I got over 2 years ago? Errrr.... why?!

leggy

Probably Scottish
£130 PAYG though. What did you pay (in total) for your higher specced phone? - to Wazz.

In answer to the question though - No idea...but the specs are similar to my old phone (except the DAC) which was fine until it met an unlikely end at the bottom of a toilet.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Better off buying a Nexus 4 more money but least its one of the best on the market and for £250 new or used is cheaper I guess and you get updates from google.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
As said above it's PAYG (going to unlock it and put it on a sim only contract) and €129 euros is a little over 100 sterling tbh

Im not a brand fanboi or a mini.maxi type of person and i just wanted something with functionality and for that it's a bargain.

Aada

Part of the furniture
It just seems a lot of money for a phone that is using 3 year old tech.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yeah, surely cheaper to buy a second hand older gen phone? And one that isn't full of Chinese spyware.

leggy

Probably Scottish
using 3 year old tech.

I have to say that this is becoming more meaningless on entry to mid range smart phones. Interface and well coded apps are much more important imo. Not sure you get the former on this device though.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
No thanks

Its Chinese: it will be made of crap & will break within 12 weeks. Before that, it will:
-steal all your personal information and pass them on to Party HQ.
-tell everyone at work you're into bestiality and coprophilia
-sleep with your wife and eat your biscuits in the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom