.htaccess in a form

M

mewizard

Ok, this is essential for what i need.
This is hard to explain, so the only way i can show what i mean is if you take a look at my site:
http://www.suddendeath.f2s.com
Its all to do with .htaccess, i have it all setup, i just want people to logo using the form i provided in the bottom right hand corner.
Thanx alot
robert_obuch@hotmail.com

M

mewizard

Spelling error

Ive just noticed a spelling error, it should read

i just want people to logon using the form i provided in the bottom right hand corner.

S

ShockingAlberto

wow, nice site design.

hand coded, or ya take the cheap option?

as fort eh .htaccess thingy, i dont see what u mean from looking at your login form.

but check a topic in the hosted sites board. i asked, and i think DBs said that .htaccess files are only allowed in the private dir

M

mewizard

i took the design from a template and customised a few graphics, made all the CSS myself, so it was pretty much 50 50 on design, as for the content, its all my work
as for the .htaccess, i dont want users to log in through the boring grey box, i want them to logon through my site, how barrysworld does it

S

ShockingAlberto

hhmm, the simple answere is use php, and have the private files where you want em except in the private dir. of course i'd advise some kind of cookie setup.

if you dont know much about php u might not wanna do that though, cus really you'd have to do the whole site in php....well, you wouldn't, i just dont see the point in using so little php....

Users who are viewing this thread