HS people still suffering from 4.1.1 performance issues?

Soupy

Fledgling Freddie
In open beta after they put up the patch yesterday afternoon (patch 4.1.1 - i think it was called) alot of people started suffering performance issues ranging from framerate dropping to being kicked to desktop and total freeze ups. Has this been resolved now?

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
Ive had 2 CTD's and i also sufferd some bad FPS that lasted for couple mins, that all happend in scenario places, have been fine in PVE though.

All that in 5hours play.

Cyradix

FH is my second home
nope... I had CTD's about every 5 minutes yesterday but non today during a long long session :D

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
I think the CTD's and lag on the last day of open beta was due to this:

War EU Webby said:
Finally, in order to complete the preparation for the head start that goes live tomorrow, we will disable the function of entering "open beta" codes at 16.00 CET. We will have several periods of network maintenance today that could lead to some lag in game, especially in the late afternoon.

Post from yesterday.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
I think the CTD's and lag on the last day of open beta was due to this:

Post from yesterday.

Its not GoA's first MMorpg, you thought they would get the hang on network latency by now...:(

:m00:

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
I have a very well specced computer and noticed some graphics lag too which is unusual for me. The patch definately made some changes to the graphics which caused lag but maybe they will fix it again soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom