hrlp on ra specc on ice wiz

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
MCL>>>AA 3>>>MOC>>>PURGE>>>MOTA 2>>>MCL 2>>>RP>>>MOM 2>>>WP 2

I am going along those lines, master of magery is a more useful ra than wild power and you need as much mana as possible sometimes during big fights or keep defences some mcl 2 is at least needed.

Also if you can get mota 3 with aug dex 2 that's a lovely thing to have too.

Have fun with it, i am with mine :D

Gelid

Fledgling Freddie
MCL>>>AA 3>>>MOC>>>PURGE>>>MOTA 2>>>MCL 2>>>RP>>>MOM 2>>>WP 2

I am going along those lines, master of magery is a more useful ra than wild power and you need as much mana as possible sometimes during big fights or keep defences some mcl 2 is at least needed.

Also if you can get mota 3 with aug dex 2 that's a lovely thing to have too.

Have fun with it, i am with mine

------------

I agree. Definitely get at leats MoM 2/WP2 MotA 3/Dex 2 before Raging Power though. No point having a gazillion mana bars if you can't hurt anything with them :>

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
PvE: Mcl, mcl2, rp, wild power, mastery of magery, majestic will is very fotm amongst pro - raiders

RvR: AA3, Moc, MoA, Vulcanic Pilar, wild power

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
I rather have 9% more cast speed and 6% more damage or 11.5% more cast speed than VP after nerf, i noticed vs decent groups vp is too costly, way too costly, i had hits like 300-400(-500s).

Yeah it's probably best to have mom 2/3 and wp 2 before RP or just get mcl 2 and stock up on power pots although mcl 2 gives about 70% mana so you might not really need RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom