HP will drop with the new 1.61 stats

O

old.Xanthian

Its on a TEST server.
Meaning its being TESTED.

Its a bug, if you read the rest of the post, +Con items arent adding the HP's.

S

Shike

Its bugged atm on pendragon.

What worries me is that they increase the effects of buffs=botusers with high RR will benefit a lot from these changes. The old caps of 50 and 75 from buffs seems to give higher bonuses now. Wtf? If anything, they should have lowered the effects of buffs.

High RR+bot will be even harder to beat with these changes.
If i understand it right, 0.5 will be added to cap/RRlevel.

rr5=+25 from buffs.

cool, my zerker can have 350 con at rr5 then with buffs O_O

T

The Exile

Hehe my thane already has 367 str fully shaman buffed, let's see if I can hit 400 ^^

D

deffy

The cap changes sound stupid, I think high RR people have enough advantage over lower people as it is, I really hope this doesn't go live :(

S

Sarnat

Well it's bugged atm and I think the changes won't be THAT significant. I mean even 20 stat points makes no difference due to variation in other things unless you do like 100 tests. Or 1000.

We'll just have to see for the better explanation Sanya just promised to post on herald before we can draw any conclusions. Personally I hope it goes trough but with like 2 stat points per RR or something.

F

Flimgoblin

the problems at the moment are:
1. someoneone with a high-end SC suit can cap EVERYTHING.
2. enhance lines over 40 are stupid. (you're actually less effective due to the caps)

S

scarffs

I must say its stupid either way.
Or the changes are significant and high rr players will get a big advantage over the massive ra advantage they already have = stupid.
Or the changes arent significant and then why bother instead of making useful changes demanded by numerous players for a long time ?

They gave albion love, now they give high rr love, its time to adress real problems instead of giving candy to the babies.

/cry

O

old.m0000

Originally posted by The Exile
Hehe my thane already has 367 str fully shaman buffed, let's see if I can hit 400 ^^

I was under the impression that the hard cap for str was 350? o_O

Users who are viewing this thread