HP sauce less salt

StRaNgEdAyS

Fledgling Freddie
It's just another exercise in junk science teaming up with PC gone mad, much like global warming and pretty much anything else that's banned for your own good.
Adults aren't responsible enough to make up their own minds don't you know? Much like they're not fit to raise children either, they need a government to do it for them!

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Much like they're not fit to raise children either, they need a government to do it for them!

Given the sub-human, illiterate, uneducated, mindless mouth-breathers that are being produced in this country at the moment I'd say that neither are doing a very good job.

Also, brown sauce is vile!

StRaNgEdAyS

Fledgling Freddie
Given the sub-human, illiterate, uneducated, mindless mouth-breathers that are being produced in this country at the moment I'd say that neither are doing a very good job.

Also, brown sauce is vile!
The thing is, those sub-human, illiterate, uneducated, mindless mouth-breathers are a product of government intervention.
They're forging them into the kind of mindless followers who will always vote for the easy way out... Labour Party supporters.

People should make their own sauces anyway.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
But, they told me to stop spunking into the vats :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Job, Salt raises your blood pressure which leads to shitloads of long term problems.

It is also vital for survival.

If you don't eat any salt, you die. simplez

Everything in moderation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom