hows the game?

arimyr

Fledgling Freddie
hello people dunno how many i knew that still play but anyhow how is the game now? logged out when minotaur came.

atm im kinda boored was cool to spend a couple of hours ingame chatting and crafting a bit and ofc some rvr too so what can u tell me still enough people ingame to be fun?

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
you'll hear mixed feelings about that answer mate. I'm afraid most people will say it's dead and stuff, but usually those are dudes that stopped playing some time ago, so don't really know ;)
I believe you still can have fun for sure. Just log in whenever you're bored, and you'll see: instant deboredom spell at the ready :)
Hope to see you ingame.

friky

Fledgling Freddie
tbh, i aint played for 1 week due to collage etc.. but when i was playing pop was perfect amount imo and the opinion of my irl friends.. round 2 fgs of each realm in irvr + round 8 soloers/duoers around alot of actuion and very rare zergs ( only when relic raids ) .. alot more relic raids then there used to be and less ... dont kill him hjes my friend.. so its very decent imo

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
tbh, i aint played for 1 week due to collage etc.. but when i was playing pop was perfect amount imo and the opinion of my irl friends.. round 2 fgs of each realm in irvr + round 8 soloers/duoers around alot of actuion and very rare zergs ( only when relic raids ) .. alot more relic raids then there used to be and less ... dont kill him hjes my friend.. so its very decent imo

Well to be fair theres not many Solers left because of the mindless zerging. I for one have pretty much packed in the solo action because I cant find any.

Only problem with Dyvet now is that it needs IRVR to have some sort of fun if you enjoy zerging/adding and not caring who you kill or upset.

If IRvR is anywhere but Alb, Mids wont come join in the fun. Majority of Mids will only come RvR if IRvR is in Alb. For example: We had IRvR in Hib for atleast 2-3 weeks? and I only saw 1 FG of Mids roaming.

Now IRvR is in Alb theres alot more MIDS roaming in Zerg. Also theres alot more Hibs about these days which is nice. As population it seems to be Albs/Hibs/Mids in that order.

Theres completely no respect anymore for FG v FG / Soloers or has been for sometime.

I could go on but I think you get the gist of it.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
primetime pop on alb struggles to get past 150 now.

atm there are 123 online, 39 of which are Clerics so I would reckon there are <100 actual players.

No idea on Hib and Mid pop but would imagine they are very low.

iRvR rules with those that are on zerging down anything that moves.

Yes, everything is ok :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom