How's the game in this time of the year?

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
...or any time of the year since Clustering and whatever patch came out, for that matter? While I am (or was) an Albion player, I'm very interested to hear from Mids and Hibs as well as Albs.

I browsed the forums a bit, and nothing seems to have changed. Apparently every realm still seem to call eachother overpowered zerging gits, so all is well. But I also read the news and apparently Prydwen got hit by a huge crash and every character either ended up naked or with some items missing, or something like that? I believe they're still fixing that?

Anyway, how's RvR these days? How's the community? Is it still a good mix of casual gamers, powergamers, roleplayers? How are the player numbers, how are the guilds doing? Are the GMs still around?

How's ToA? Has Mythic ironed out its balancing problems? Or did they just give the US players a classic server and are churning out another addon?

How's Clustering affecting ToA and RvR these days? Is it as some people predicted, every single artifact spot being camped 24h/7? Are the battles more epic and fun, or less so?

I'd very much appreciate it if someone would take the time to answer some of these questions.

Aeatan out.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Daedalus said:
...or any time of the year since Clustering and whatever patch came out, for that matter? While I am (or was) an Albion player, I'm very interested to hear from Mids and Hibs as well as Albs.

I browsed the forums a bit, and nothing seems to have changed. Apparently every realm still seem to call eachother overpowered zerging gits, so all is well. But I also read the news and apparently Prydwen got hit by a huge crash and every character either ended up naked or with some items missing, or something like that? I believe they're still fixing that?

Anyway, how's RvR these days? How's the community? Is it still a good mix of casual gamers, powergamers, roleplayers? How are the player numbers, how are the guilds doing? Are the GMs still around?

How's ToA? Has Mythic ironed out its balancing problems? Or did they just give the US players a classic server and are churning out another addon?

How's Clustering affecting ToA and RvR these days? Is it as some people predicted, every single artifact spot being camped 24h/7? Are the battles more epic and fun, or less so?

I'd very much appreciate it if someone would take the time to answer some of these questions.

Aeatan out.
Yeah, hibs and mids are still zerging bastards! ;) Yeah, a lot of chars were stripped and yes, it's still being fixed.

Community still hates everyone for adding/zerging/not-adding/not-zerging. Mix will probably always be the same with roleplayers being on the low count anyway. Due to cluster player numbers got a nice boost, I haven't noticed any guilds disappearing, and I don't fully comprehend what you mean with GMs, but if I get it right then only Zenythe left for a temporary period.

TOA is still good if you ask me. ;) Mythic is making it easier and better with almost every patch and they finally stopped churning out more alternate ruleset servers. Darkness Rising is not live in EU yet.

Clustering caused a nice influx of people in RvR. Apparently, there's more zerging, adding, and what have you. I don't really notice all artifacts being camped 24/7, so I guess it was overestimated a little. ML raids are massive as usual. I haven't RvRed much so I can't really comment on the battles.

I haven't spotted any automated doors either..

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Deepflame said:
I haven't spotted any automated doors either..
That's a damn shame. I'm not returning until they reimplement the automated door!

And wow, it's good to see you. Brings back all kinds of good DAoC memories.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
We should camp out infront of GOA HQ until they add an automated door!

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Heh. We ought to ask some americans to do that for us.
GoA would just tell us that they forwarded the request to the devs.

Which they probably would.

And get frowned uppon.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Hay you overpowered zerging git how the dickins are you?

/big hug
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom