Hows the game guys?

Blackchaos

Fledgling Freddie
Well i havn't played DAoC for like half a year now so was wondering how is the game? Is the PvP same as it was 6 months ago? Have there been any massive changes?etc etc so let me know if i should come back or now :p cheers!

Nibble

Part of the furniture
up 2 u if u want to come back, if ur guna be solo dont bother its crap in grp i spose its ok, its got worse rvr wise over the 6 months uve been away :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Blackchaos said:
Well i havn't played DAoC for like half a year now so was wondering how is the game? Is the PvP same as it was 6 months ago? Have there been any massive changes?etc etc so let me know if i should come back or now :p cheers!

Fuck me ... u gone that long ?o0

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
stopped playing bought game again and leveled up to 50 got toad and mls cls and all the shit, played 1 month and stopped again, thats how i feel the game is now. ^^

Everz

FH is my second home
well and truly dead, my acc is now gone for good, wont bother with it again.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
still good here - having a rocking time. Crying laughing so much last night I could not see the screen.

Tempra

Fledgling Freddie
Like sphir, i do have my old acc's but decided to lv a new toon i got to lv5 then i more or less puked..

Game simply aint appealing anymore zerg,zerg and more zerg's, i asume it is about the same as it was when u quit 6months ago perhaps some more nerfs or so....Other than that daoc has turned to shit (what i think)

Mainly because i simply cant enjoy the game as in older days where 8vs8 actually took place, or i COULD solo with my ns,infil or whatever without knowing for a fact soon 20ppl will gank me...friends are leaving/left to lazy to find new ones....also perhaps i been bashing ppl sence US beta and simply is tired doing so, leveled endless with toons 15 or so 3 of them to rr10+ others between rr3-rr6... That mythic implant toa,nf,cata,cl levels and other crap maybe helped me to decide to throw in the dish.....

But still, up to YOU to decide rewnew a month and have a peak if it is fun stay if not find something else...

ofc some do have fun, i also had fun (sometimes) but then we talk like 30mins fun in a week and it aint worth all the time for me then.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
I don't know about anyone else but i only really log-on for a chat with my mates and guild mates, rvr is boring as hell now, just doesn't appeal at all.

epoxy

Fledgling Freddie
a few from mid that started up BaF on excal again and having fun so far will try to get some kind of gg going maby later, its not as it was but still no better game to play if u have a few friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom