Howdy All

• Thread starter old.[3dK]Snoopy
  • Start date
O

old.[3dK]Snoopy

Im not new, i was deathmask (of [-rs-], but we changed, so here i am) - just letting y'all know :):clap:

O

old.[3dK]Snoopy

well since im an engie, i was playing offy in that game, but i didnt want too, so no.

:)

Didnt make a habit of it, and i wasnt backtracking, i went back a teensy-weensy bit in my base :D

Anyway, dont wanna start a whole Backtracking good/bad/indifferent debate, so i will shut up. :)

O

old.[SCW]LaMagra

rs (now 3dk) gonna have to restart bwtfcl or can you keep your position with your name change?

O

old.sn00py

you can change clan details and keep results i reckon, i changed my name to simply "sn00py" now, hehe, someone in my clan threatened to quit if we became 3dK because "it's shit".

on the lookout for another clan tag then.. :D:clap:

E

echo

right, sorted, snoopy, 3 new names in a day, im so godly

:rolleyes: :clap:

(better not slag off mah name now)

Que(sp?) messages of "shit name!"

O

old.Squally

You changed [-rs-] clan tag or is it just a new clan?
You shoulda just kept your old name deathmask, it was fine :)

E

echo

yeah same clan, we're having a makeover though, we lost a few(hundred) players, and we noticed a hell of a lot of other [-rs-] clans, esp on our server, prolly claiming it as theirs, so we are going to have a new name.:D

O

old.<|SeeD|>Squall

?????

[-rs-]deathmask was much better !!!

I like Snoopy but ... euh ... no I don't like it !

*I'm just posting messages to get 20 posts ---> avatar !!!*

E

echo

its a really really scarey name in tfc, makes me look like a 1337 badass.

....or not.

but snoopy is god, so nur nur nur nur!!:clap: :clap:

O

old.[SCW]Moon

You should have called youself Warlord or something wow every one would be scared of you then

O

old.<|SeeD|>Squall

LOL

hehe 8O)

*just wanted to post another one !!! :D *

O

old.<|SeeD|>Squall

omg

13 posts !!!

hmmm... still 6 to go now

What picture will I choose ?

Sorry guys don't pay attention to me ! hehe 8O)

:rolleyes:

O

old.[SCW]Moon

This is the bit where bwtfcl forum die's and it becomes the local lame spam forum

"Oh I wanna get my posts up" you sad tits.....

O

old.<|SeeD|>Squall

euh...

Could u please tell me why u think I'm a "sad tit" ?

And...hmmm... please don't insult people !

O

old.[SCW]Moon

Well lets see perhaps spamming to get your posts up might give the game away of what exactely you are

You got 1 person who can't understand why backtracking is bad and another that spams to get posts up hmmm what would you call them ?

E

echo

i do understand why it is bad, you didnt listen to what i said obviously, i was saying that i didnt agree with people who moaned at me "backtracking" when i was in my own base, and ran back about 2 centimeters.

and whats wrong with wanting to get to 20, he wasnt spamming abuse at people, he was only aiming for 20 for the avatar before he stopped, unlike the people on the general forum.

Like the column you were agreeing with in another thread, "its only a game", calm down a bit, eh?

O

old.[SCW]Moon

Maybe just a game but this is the league forum not exactely a place for your 20 post spam is it

Oh and I remember in a pick up someone pipebombing the enemy respawn going by the name rs deathmask, how you gonna justify that ?

By all means calm it down but don't take the piss

E

echo

im not, i was being a tit, happy?

learning the map for the first time, i did it, oooh, once? sorry for my lameness, we aren't all as holy as you unfortunately.

btw, if you want to have a go at me for it then feel free, but can we do it in ICQ and not on a forum?

99621953 if you're hell bent on having a go

O

old.[SCW]Moon

Hey calm down its just a game, at this rate you'l make your 20 posts tho :sleeping:

O

old.***Bahney***

"Oh and I remember in a pick up someone pipebombing the enemy respawn going by the name rs deathmask, how you gonna justify that ?"

erm can i ask a question what is wrong with stopping the enemy following you to the flag by killing them as soon as they leave the respawn, i mean it would be such a good idea just to run past an let em follow you and shoot you in the back. so what is the problem with a demo useing his primary weapon to stop the enemy, would you fire two rockets as a solly and think nahh i wont fire anymore it might be classed as spamming, no would you bollocks, u would fire em till you killed the unfortunate fool who crossed your path.

so in the future moon think before you type it will stop you looking like a idiot, ohh wait it is to late for that.

***Bahney***
:upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours:

E

echo

lol my team showing the sportsmanship i should be proud of :) :D :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom