how would u hibbes rate the warden class?

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Well ive been looking through the classe available to hibbies, and the warden looks like a very interesting character:

buffs, heals, speed - can also spec in a weapon

what do u guys think of it as a class?

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
LordjOX said:
gimped but essential in groups

interesting....why are they gimped and why are they essential in groups?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
they arent gimped really, just half way between a druid and a hero i guess, essential for a group, resists, interupts, grapple, BG, back up healing. Must be at least ML8 Battlemaster and have twf3 :)

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
what are the different recommended specs for one?- to fulfill the different roles in a group?

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
I am 49 nurt 42 reg, the rest is up to you.
Can't say i would ever want to be any other spec really.

Jaison X

Fledgling Freddie
warden had got a specialy power up since ToA.

Items like Traitors, combined with his high haste buff, and ML styles like end drain and mana drain, makes him a perfect interrupter, wich can drain your endurance in 4 hits, and let u at 0% mana in also 4 hits (im not sure now if is 4hits -25% each- or whatever)

Also traitor procs are welcome.

Being ml8 battlemaster allow him to switch to protect from time to time, even to roll the roll of protector only.

(cant bg if u cast a spell tho :()

I like it very much :)
Specs, i'd go for 49 nurture and 43 reg, i think. the buff that makes your styles drain less endurance, is the combo for the ML styles.

:)

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
im 49 nurt 33 reg 25 blunt 14 parry.

A bit more melee focused but VERY viable in groups still.

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Wardens are best !!111oneone..
They rox solo and in grps .. :D
Heals, Buffs, Resists, Grapple, BG, other ml stuff, Uber interrupt (twf), rezzer
and u dont need to spec in melee that much, since u gonna do more dam with ML5 Essence flames anyway :p

Mutoria

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:
Wardens are best !!111oneone..
They rox solo and in grps .. :D
Heals, Buffs, Resists, Grapple, BG, other ml stuff, Uber interrupt (twf), rezzer
and u dont need to spec in melee that much, since u gonna do more dam with ML5 Essence flames anyway :p

too bad yours is banned EH MATE

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Wardens melee has always been misleading, sure they can spec a weapon, but they dont actually do much damage with one.

Wardens are the origional fast-hitters, self haste meant that, before SI and the crappy SC system (cap fookin everything), wardens were incredible mage and healer interruptors. Add this to their ability to wear scale and use a med shield and they were (again before all the SC, nerfs etc etc) a reasonable fighter who could outlast even a paladin with all their passives.

Nowadays, wardens melee is no faster than any other class as you can cap it easily, with ML abilities there really is no reason to spec weapon other than to use-up excess points.

Wardens are now essentially bodyguards, grapplers, interruptors and emergency healers/rezzers, but still a very viable class for any group if specced/toa'd as a support character.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
what? Freddina acc. is banned? wtf?

besides that:

Warden have:

- body/spirit/energy resists
- backup healing
- Battlemaster ML line
- TWF

A well played Warden is a superb addition to any group. Reinagolfa & Jika are the best ones I've grouped with I think, so might ask them for more advice and special things =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom