How will you subclass?

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Personally the 3 things i'd like are:

Desease

GTAOE

Resists

Now as useful as desease spells would be, I really don't see me getting chance to cast them in a fight as a tank that often to be worth it.

GTAOE would be pretty nice leechage in a tower fight or siege im sure, but again probably not often enough to be worth the investment.

Now the Resists I think will be fotm for most meleers and stealthers I believe, as you can keep them up every ten minutes and insta-cast the melee resists and always benefit every single fight from them and still have a group heal to heal up between fights. And with the heavy tank resists I should have all spell resists at 51-56 % all the time which should be sweet, and might make me consider investing more in AOM too.

Thats my current favourite plan anyway.

Comos

Loyal Freddie
I'm going for the Acolyte line with the heal and the magic and melee resists, since that's the only useful one for mages.

acei

Fledgling Freddie
On my minstrel I'll likely be going for the fighter line which contains DPS, ABS and parry buffs :)

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
I'm probably going to get the Acolyte line with the Heals/resists.

Can run with 6 resists up, plus some melee resists in a fight if I need.

And if I'm bored, I can be a shield wielding, bow using Cleric :)

I'll probably get my Armsman the buffs, minus the Actuity and the single target heal

Cwini

Fledgling Freddie
Must be misunderstanding this.

If you get 5 points to spend on CL fluff, and you chose (say) the Midgard Seer line .. how is it possible to get the spell "Acuity of the Deep" ?

According to Mythics page, you need to spend 2 points on Guardians Armour & Deflection, plus 2 points on Energy of the Viking & Exaggerate Fitness before you can buy Sinew of the Deep .. Thats 5 points in total, leaving you nothing to spend on Shadows Guide and AotDeep.

Can someone explain please ?

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
You spec 2 points in either of the two lines and can then choose the last 3 abilites, I think you would also have the option of speccing 2 points in both the lines which would make the last ability unavailable but this isn't necessary.

edit: I've also got a question if anyone knows: Is the fighter 'surge of chaos' spell any different from a damage add? Can't make out exactly what it does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom