How will you spec based on the new RA's?

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
purge2 atleast, thats for sure :)
and mop4 (as i have today) .. and some con and toughness, and str :O

anyone know when this will go live in EU?.. like..next year? :C

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
dammit

this is hard!

i'm trying to find the best combination of Det/purge/mob/Soldier's Barricade/Dashing defence.

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
latest:

SB3 - 30
DD2 - 15
Purge3 (no GPs any more :( ) - 30
mob3 - 10
det2 - 4

as i see it at the moment, det is made a lot shitter.. purge a lot better.. overall this is worse for the main tank, however SB and DD are nice toys! the hero unique RA looks quite good too (free mob5! yay!).

imo they will weaken charge, and strengthen det.

Arindra

Fledgling Freddie
ceixava said:
purge3 charge3 rest in mopain

det seems a total waste atm on a offensive tank
(if charge stays as it is)

From how I read it...

1) You won't be able to start a charge when mezzed.

2) Once charge wears off any mez effect that has landed during the charge will take effect.

3) Charge duration < mez duration, probably. It's hard to tell from the rather confused description on the herald..

I still agree the 1 min restart timer is a tad silly on charge 3. But it's not as overpowered as some are suggesting.

SeeN

Fledgling Freddie
If Archer Passive TS isnt changed/removed Im gonna follow Nuked and spec /quit

liloe

It's my birthday today!
what I'd go for with RR11 (druid ofc)
Wild Healing 4
MoHealing 1 (can also be done via ToA items)
MoFocus 2 (need that as reg/nat druid, for the roots)
MoC 2
MCL 2
RP 1
Purge 2
Divine Intervention 1 (would like 2, but well, WH was better used imho, maybe swich WH4 for DI 2)
Barrier of Fortitude 2
Perfect Recovery 1 (would've loved 2, same problem again)

and now more realistic, RR5 minimum till this comes:
Wild Healing 2
MoFocus 1
MCL 2
Purge 2
Divine Intervention 1

Gorre

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Magmatic said:
I'll join you on this Nuked...

It seems so evil, 30s moc, but when you need it, if you dont do enough damage, do you really think you'll live out those 30s?

With no good raging power and very expensive MCL, do you think healers have enough power to keep your cloth arse alive? Its not uncommen for our clerics to burn RP + MCL2 + powerpots keeping us alive against a good tank group...

Heck with no good raging power, I wont be able to nuke for 30s because I'll be OOP...
and how about all the fancy new manadrain styles tanks are getting now
fun fun fun ^^

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Im thinking:

Det 4
IP 2
SB 2
MoPain 2
MoParry 2
Aug Strength 1

Thats my Det idea, i'll work on a similier idea for Purge instead and see which ones if any gets changed yet.

At the end of the day tanks have to accept they have been hit hard by this, all our abilities are insanely expensive and weaker for it, so this is just lessening the damage as much as possible, the only consolation is that all other tanks have the same problem now.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Blitzing said:
any body know what patch those new RA's will come

They will come with the 'New Frontier' free-expansion. Though i'd be willing to bet a few of those RA's will get changed during testing. Shame about PR as well, but I like the idea of needing to spec highly to get the really-really good abilities.

Edit: I'll definatly be going MoW5! That could be great fun: Alvarus Leggings = 200% swim speed(+shark form) + Mach5 + Perma sprint + MoW5 = OMG!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom